Happy 5 year Anniversary Everyone!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TK PUSHA, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Also.... I still miss old school wolf that was all melee, and a lot of lung attacks. Rip bad@€€ wolf.
  2. Karnevil Committed Player

I see what you did there! Beta was full of shadows! Remember the last day of beta! Everyone in the park, well, shadows of everyone in the park fighting a huge shadow beast! I still have no idea what we were fighting.
  3. Zenith Well-Known Player

Happy Anniversary peeps! Enjoy it because it's your last. :)

Word on the street is that "insert game title here" will kill this game. :eek:
    Once "insert random Korean grindathon here" gets released it's over for DCUO. :(
    • Like x 1
  4. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

YES Happy Anniversary so far my Day has been Great let me introduce to Everyone BOMBSHELL CITY this is something i did for the 5Th anniversary of Dcuo, i will be watching twitch later then doing other things, but here is the video. Happy 5Th Anniversary Everyone.

p.s this is not the entire base the entire base will be done sometime in feb, But as far as the Bombshells goes yes that's done and it's going to stay like that.

• Like x 2
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Something else inside that base, but i can give spoils now [IMG]
  6. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

How do you have so many of the aniversary posters?
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

hey bud! good to see you too!

you'll have to help me catch up on how to play celestial now since i left before WM and AM, lol.
    from what ive gathered so far i don't think i'll have to change much of how we played it when it first came out? compared to all the other powersets which i'd have to learn a whole new way of playing.
  8. Malachee Committed Player

This game's biggest problems come from within itself...not from Korea. :cool:
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

OMG YOU'RE BACK
    • Like x 1
  10. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Hey, it's that guy whose name comes up before mine every time I try to search for one of my posts.
    • Like x 1
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, with cross play in a couple weeks.......
    • Like x 1
  12. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

ha! hell yeah! we'll have to hook up for sure!
    i don't have as much playtime as i used to, but i'm definitely going to give it a go.

-Not so much concerned about catchin up or jumpin in raids right away, but i do want to run some 1-4 man content to try and learn all of the changes made since i've been gone. Its insane how many things they added i didn't know about, lol.

...Only thing holdin me up from subbin' right now is waiting to find out when 'The Division' beta drops which might take up my playtime while it is out.
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

I hear you. I'm on break from DCUO currently, but this is going to bring me back. I'm also awaiting The Division. I'll be on Xbox, though.
    • Like x 1