FOOTBALL! Playoffs: Wild Card weekend

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

Saturday Games
    Chiefs vs Texans

Steelers vs Bengals

Sunday Games
    Seahawks vs Vikings

Packers vs Redskins

Life is good when you have a whole weekend of NFL Football and your Team is in it. So let's get the Playoff talk going!

The NFL said "Screw that old saying of Saving the Best for Last." So they started the Wild Card round with two Juggernauts going against each other with the Chiefs vs Texans. :D

These two team are almost twins. Both lost their Star RB, Rely heavily on their Defense to win, and have Mediocre QBs. I say Chiefs has better Offense and Alex Smith is a more reliable QB than Brian Hoyer. Chiefs ended the Regular Season on a hot streak. But, I give the Defensive advantage to the Texans.

This is a redemption game for the Texans, the Chiefs dominated the Texans the 1st week of the Regular season, but the this different Texans team from then and now. My main worry is Brian Hoyer. Yeah he has had his best NFL season with the Texans and has done a decent job in protecting the ball and minimizing mistakes. But it is Brian Hoyer, when will Bad QB Hoyer show up? I say this game will be decided on which Defense can cause the most Turn Overs.

My Wild Cards Picks
    Texans (bias pick)
    Steelers
    Seahawks
    Packers
  2. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I believe the teams that score the most points while giving up the fewest will win each game.
    • Like x 1
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

*throws VictoryMC98 a football*
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Sorry Faust, but I'm more inclined to go with the Chiefs. They've been on a roll in the last half of the season and playing REALLY strong. The Texans are going to have a fight on their hands. I'm leaning towards both Washington and Seattle for the same reason. They've all got some serious momentum on their side and it's tough to ignore that.

The Steelers game is going to be one to watch. Pittsburgh has pretty much fought their way into the playoffs and seem to be on a mission, but you can't ignore the Bengals' performance this year. A lot will depend on how Cincinnati's quarterback can perform, as well as whether or not the Bengals defense can stop Big Ben's passing game. I'd give the slight edge to the Steelers, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Cincinnati win either.
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

My Skins got the opponent they wanted first. They are coming off a 4 game win streak, while the Pack has dropped 2 in a row. Skins are 6-2 at home, while the Pack is 5-3 on the road. All the stars are lining up for a Skins win. How we fare the rest of the post season....
  6. dngnb8 Devoted Player

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

*throws football to dngnb8*
  8. dngnb8 Devoted Player

9. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Chiefs
    Steelers
    Seahawks
    Redskins
  10. Faust74 Loyal Player

You had to quote my whole post just to reply with 4 names?
  11. Ichiro Loyal Player

Chiefs -
    Bengals -
    Seahawks -
    Packers -
  12. Faust74 Loyal Player

GO TEXANS!!!

I hope to see A Lot of this.
    [IMG]

A Lot of this.
    [IMG]

And A lot of this.
    [IMG]
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Who's this singing our National Anthem? She's not even that good.
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

Chiefs
    Seahawks
    Steelers
    Redskins
  16. Malachyte Devoted Player

Hey Swag....after watching this first half don't you think your boys should draft a QB in the 1st round now Sir ??
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

A-Rod has been playing awful, not too mention GB defense backfield. Washington has been outstanding at home and I think D. Jackson is going to run right by them all game...only reason why I picked the Skins.
  18. Malachyte Devoted Player

Thinking Houston should put JJ Watt behind center...he can't do much worse then 4 turnovers and not moving the ball at all in the first half....lol
  19. BlazeChamp Committed Player

I feel bad for Texans fans. That was pathetic.
  20. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Bill O' Brien sure was salty. ROFL