FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Week 17: Last Regular Season Games

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

Thursday Night Football: Texans vs Cowboys!

[IMG]

Ok maybe not. :p

No Thursday Night game. Well Football fans, this is the final Week of Regular Season Football. Few Team still Jockeying for Playoff Position, some still fighting for a Wild Card and a lot of Teams just playing for Pride.

Texans vs Jaguars on Sunday, the Game of the Century! Well Texans need to go in and take care of BUSINESSE EARLY. Hopefully have this game wrapped up by mid 3rd quarter or sooner and sit their starters.

Colts need the Broncos beat Bengals (Done), Colts beat Titans, Steeler beat Browns, Broncos beat Chargers, Falcons beat Saints, Bills beat Jets, Jaguars beat Texans, Dolphins beat Patriots, Ravens beat Bengals and Raiders beating Chiefs, in order to make the playoffs.

The odds are 3,326-1, 0.03% of happening. If the Planets Align for the Colts, then there is not doubt that Houston Sports teams are Cursed! o_O
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Two division rivalries, Detroit/Chicago and Miami/New England for me this weekend.

I'd like to think that a strong win against Chicago AT Chicago would be of help in Jim Caldwell keeping his job, but given what happened with Kelly and the Eagles, anything is possible. Same goes for Campbell in Miami, it's tough to see a win against New England (even if the Patriots are beat up) helping a lot. And I don't even want to think about all the possible drama that could come with Megatron leaving the Lions if they can't work out something with his contract and the cap.

Could be a messy off-season for my teams. :confused:
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

After a sound thrashing of the Packers we have a quasi meaningless game against Seattle. Quasi because the seahawks have nothing to gain or lose by winning and the only thing we're playing for is a potential #1 seed if the Bucs can upset the Panthers. Other than that, keep everyone healthy and on to the playoffs. Go Cards.
  5. BlazeChamp Committed Player

6. Vyltran Loyal Player

I'm sure Texans can take care of Jaguars, but if they are planning to underestimate Jaguars i may say they have a big problem with COLTS if they win their game...

Patriots are warming up at the moment, they are not playing with their full potential. Miami have a chance but their WRs and Lamar Miller should do the job if they move their strategies correctly.

I'm waiting for Seahawks vs Cardinals & of course, my Packers facing Vikings..
  7. BlazeChamp Committed Player

Saints beat the Falcons so the Texans win their division? TF?!?!?!
  8. BlazeChamp Committed Player

On another note, the Steelers will be sending a lot of thank you cards to Rex Ryan.
  9. Malachyte Devoted Player

Same Old Jets....All those Jet fans praising Ryan Fitzpatrick a week ago is going to be saying a whole lot of different things now...LOL

I'm very happy that is was Rex's team that ended the Jets season as he got such the shaft from them last year....

Karma is a B*TCH !!!
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Miami got to play spoiler with their win, and Detroit played strong against a division opponent for their win, so at least both my teams ended their less-than-great seasons with checks in the win column.

Now I just get to wait and see what sort of things happen in the off season. :confused:
  11. Malachyte Devoted Player

As a Giant fan my season was an absolute roller coaster that ended awful, but in no way did I want them to win the last 2 games once they were eliminated to ensure they will at least have a pick in the top 10.
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Can we expect the Eagles to cut DeMarco Murray?
  13. Malachyte Devoted Player

Depends who the next coach is and what his cap number in dead money will be if they do
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Its funny. Dallas didn't pay Murray enough to keep him. He goes to the Eagles and has a bad season. I think they should cut him and let Dallas get him back.
  15. Malachyte Devoted Player

He had a bad season because Chip Kelly tried to make him a east/west runner where his game is between the tackles.
    Be like trying to take Tom Brady and make him a read option QB.

Also the fact the Philly's O-Line is no where near as good as Dallas.

If the new coach comes in and plans to implement a run between the tackles running game plan he'll fit in perfectly.
  16. Faust74 Loyal Player

Texans 30-6

Texans Defense beat up the Jaguars and the guy leading the charge is JJ Watt. 3 QB sacks, 1 force fumble, 1 fumble recovery, tackles for losses. The man went beast mode once that cast on his hand came off.
    [IMG]

I'll admit, when the Texans were 2-5 and were getting blown out in some games, I thought they were done for the season. I wouldn't have guessed they would finish 9-7 and in the Playoffs. Yeah, I know the AFC South is a bad division, but somebody has got to win it. Considering the Texans lost their Star RB and played musical chairs with their QBs, they earned the #1 Spot.

GO TEXANS!
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

Seattle is one team I wouldn't want to see in the playoffs early, that is for certain. If Seattle gets the #5 seed they'll trounce the Redskins if they fall to 6 I can see them winning at either Minn or GB, after that I can see Seattle going into Charlotte and knocking off the Cats.
    • Like x 1
  18. Malachyte Devoted Player

Definitely, Seattle is probably the worst match up for the Cats and should hope not to see them 'till the championship game.
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

*tackles Malachyte*
  20. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Hope ur cooties shots r up to date ;)