Question on current Marks System

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by chaoticRE, Dec 28, 2015.

1. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

I know it isn't brought up anymore but will they ever be bringing back mark of triumph?

For me at least been back playing on a newer account I can't see myself having the styles I want to complete unless I binge the game and stop my RL for it.

Why or when did they decide to turn the game into a content skipping grind-back fest for newer players?
    Seeing the new content as it is, it's either too much content for too little reward= spending maybe 4+ hours a day to do everything needed for (not sure but) less than 100 MOV; or is the new direction as follows: Just buy legendary,buy replays, buy styles of the MP, and spam monthly content?

Speaking slightly as an older player remembering how nice it was to buy old styles and run old instances for MOT, I miss being rewarded for my efforts is all; an exobit cluster can't pay the bills devs.

And if you are a player who joined after the switch to permanent MOV why do you like this new format?
  2. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Nope, once you go in you can't come out, you just have to make turns.
  3. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

Sadly this is the truth, but loopholes are possible!
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ive been playing 4 years and would rather the 2 mark system over the single mark. Where MoT went wrong was it being inflated to the tens of thousands making it a nuisance to keep up on. If they could incorporate MoT back but in the same quantity we receive victory, it wouldn't be as bad.

They could have done MoT for irrelevant content and MoV for relevant content. The MoT could be used to update mainframe, utility belt slots, old vendor gear, any T1-6 RnD material. MoV will still be used for anything end game such as the new vendor gear, T7 RnD material, rare style vendor, etc. I believe this system would give more incentive to run older content.

But of course im just dreaming again.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player