Steam payment method problem

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by DerezzedQuo, Dec 19, 2015.

1. DerezzedQuo New Player

[IMG]

Its loading for an hour
    I need to change my power today with that sale!
    Steam method doesn't work?
    • Like x 1
  2. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That looks like you disabled the Steam overlay. Change that in the Steam settings for DCUO.
  4. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

Is not the Steam overlay!!! WTF are you talking about???
    It has nothing to do with the steam overlay.
    Steam overlay is when you hold Alt+Shift or so.
    He didn't said "Hay guys I can't acess the Steam Overlay if I press Alt and Shift, what should I do???"
    Can't you see that in his screen-shot is the Marketplace not the Steam Overlay?!?
    How the flip can the Steam Overlay help him with Marketplace DB coins purchases???
    It will speed it up?????
    When I see answers that has nothing to do with the question It drives me crazy!!!
    And you, Lady are a freaking "LOYAL PLAYER".
    How a Loyal Player answer like this.
    Is like, someone ask "What is the best substance against fire?" and another sais "Cheese".
    Seriously???
    Enabling Steam Overlay is the real solution to his freaking problem???
    Did you ever bothered at least, to read what the flip, I writed in my guide???
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Calm down. Of course I did. Not so long ago disabling the overlay caused that exact same error
    It is not possible to make Steam purchases ingame without the overlay ;).

This part of your guide makes no sense to me:
    If you are refering to an actual time, then what timezone are you refering to? CET? PT? GMT?

I hope you have calmed down now... :rolleyes:
  6. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

1. I don`t know how you can disable your Steam overlay in DCUO. Is not part of it? Is possible to disable it? How?
    2. I don`t know. Maybe your right. I never had disabled (if there is a way to disable it) my Steam overlay, while playing DCUO on Steam.
    3. No, I`m not reffering to an actual time zone. I was reffering to youl local time zone. For example, mine is +2 GTM.
    4. At least, you liked my Steam Guides so far?
    5. In my case, that error appeared after I select the DB ammount, not before. I explained in my guide.