Limitation of Amenities in a lair.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by JammyJay, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Minnion Devoted Player

I guess my frustration is that people keep bringing up the same excuse over and over and it didn't seem that you were trying to debunk the excuse and telling me to give up on getting additional lair amenities slots for my lairs(plural, I already have the max number of lairs I can have on my main, and consider it a waste of money to buy more deeds for my alts as it wouldn't give me any benefit that I don't already have...)

Me I still want to have more amenity slots per lair, and I know I'm not the only one that wants the convenience of not sitting through a loading screen or entering lair decoration mode just to access different amenities...

As for bad marketing decisions? Yeah, they've made a few when it comes to monetizing the use of our lairs...
    1. Overpriced lair skins... (Ten dollars for a single area re-skin is too much. This poor pricing decision has hurt overall sales)
    2. Not creating any more lair based DLCs(Which could introduce a new lair based instance, which in of itself could create demand for those deeds, as players might want to have a lair for "Lair battle" PvP, and a second and third for access to the DLC related lair PvE instances...)
    3. Not introducing more lair amenities(With more lair amenities we will naturally want more places to put them.)
    4. Not selling us additional slots to place more lair amenities per lair.(Not only could they sell this to people who don't want a second,third,and fourth lair... but they could sell these to people who have the maximum of four lairs that still want more flexibility as to where they can put what... Combined with 3. and you can still provide more amenities than what one could fit into a single lair, even if some of those amenities are just duplicates...)
    5. Free placement of lair amenities.(Combine with basically all of the above and you'd have some people possibly buying duplicate amenities just because they look good clumped together...)
  2. Minnion Devoted Player

Personally they should have simply made it easier to get others to come to our bases.. (Like maybe as easy as sending a player a party invite/letting everyone in our party have access to whatever lair we were currently hiding in...)

Lairs should exist as a social gathering place just as much as the watchtower/hall of doom. the difficulty of granting lair permissions and convoluted lair tracking systems hampers this.
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

4. Ravenorn Level 30

Stingy and lazy? I believe you are one of the few who think this....maybe ppl don't want a 2nd base or can't actually afford it. Not everyone in this world is fed with a silver spoon bud. :D
  5. Minnion Devoted Player

There are also the people that literally can't buy another base but still want to be able to stick all of their amenities in a base... (As in having the max number of bases allowed on their character, that still want to place more amenities in their lairs)
  6. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

Yes and yew know why?
    Cuz... 666.