Lockbox style..glitched?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PerfectLegend, Dec 24, 2015.

1. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

The Fourth World Hand Style you receive in the lockbox can not be placed in the shared bank, as it says (Cannot Trade, Cannot Sell), however the other styles you can choose from state (Account bound, Cannot Sell). I assumed they were all supposed to be account bound, was this overlooked?
    • Like x 1
  2. Jamos Well-Known Player

Yeah, I think that is the case. All Lockbox styles are suppose to be account bound. Can't think of any reason to intentionally keep this style from being account bound.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You get the fourth world hands on the ship.... I honestly don't even understand why they are in lockboxes to begin with.
    • Like x 2
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  5. Jamos Well-Known Player

It could be possible for noobies to overlook the treasure box it comes from. Unless it is the one in the tunnel like area. I can't remember for sure which one it drops.
  6. SkullGang Devoted Player

There are styles you can get from the freaking war room in lockboxes.
    • Like x 1
  7. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I thought they removed all of those? :eek:

To be honest, I just move all my gold items on a bank alt for future use on other characters, as my main already has all of the old styles.
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Nope they are still there and i still can't fathom why they even included those.
    • Like x 1
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

If you get a war room item, please report it. Those are not supposed to be in there. The vault items are also in the mix, but I think those are intended. :mad:
  10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

11. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Hey buddy, check your hand blaster styles ;) Trust me
  12. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

13. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

I'm not sure what this is referring to, lol.
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Too much eggnog, misread the intention of the thread... Sorry :oops: What i thought you were asking was " I consumed them, where are they" and now that I think about it, the item I was thinking of was the Tech ninja blasters. Ignore this.... lol
  15. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Heh, no worries! :)