Atomic Rules!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by chaoticRE, Nov 9, 2015.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Again didn't poke at testers. Called out devs for releasing a power that wasn't ready
    • Like x 1
  2. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Atomic is NOT op are you kidding me
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

I don't know...I'm only going by what others are saying..to be honest I really don't pay attention to DPS powers other then my own...lol
    • Like x 1
  4. Earworm New Player

Oh hey! I was that atomic 138 dps :p
  5. Roomba Dedicated Player

The trick is not to spam.

Get your aura up before the fight. Counter the add you're targetting, or if it's a bunch, block until you get lunged. Upon countering/blocking, do a full combo, and repeat. As soon as you get one counter immunity, you can usually spam combos the rest of the fight as your group should be able to help keep your immunity going with their stream of BBs, albeit you still need to react to lunges or blocks thrown up by the enemies when they're obvious... you know... tanking basically. If you get knocked down, your shield or heal or breakout should certainly be off cooldown.

Work on your timing. It is not as hard as you're thinking it is. I was in the same boat when I first started.

EDIT: I even tank the Brother Blood fight in UM Elite using only a RANGED combo (solo tank... so boss, brothers, and adds are all on me). Yup. Let that sink in. It's all about timing. Now go succeed. I believe in you.
  6. TroEL Dedicated Player

The quality of lulz this thread has given me has been top notch.
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

There's one thing I really love in Atomic tank - 'midrange-lunge'.
    I use 2 breakouts so doing combos is less painfull.
  8. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

Been some time now. What are peoples thoughts after a month or so?
  9. SasquaT Dedicated Player

I guess no coment :)
  10. Dr Torched Well-Known Player

It's Deathmike tho.
  11. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Yea everyone run !!!! Its Deathmike !!!!!buahahahaha