Wind Power - What other Powers do you want?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MEBegnalsFan, Dec 1, 2015.

1. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I would like to see this power hit DCUO.

I know there are talks around...

Dark, Indigo, and Serums for the next batch of powers.

The ones after that I would like to see...

Wind - Controller
    Elastic - Tank
    Fairy - Healing

What would you like to see beyond Dark/Shadow, Indigo, and Serums?
  2. lokithoz Committed Player

those are some cool powers, but let wait for serums and water first. Before we start suggesting more powers :D?
    We are not even sure if they really are going to make serums or water happen due to various reasons.

I cannot see wind in Dcuo, not with it current system, UI and graphics. OR even elastic
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

Duuude I thought you were leaving...
    • Like x 2
  4. Magician Dedicated Player

Love Power = Star Sapphires
    • Like x 4
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Necromancer= Controller
    Alchemist/Scientist= Healer(though this might me close to the serums concept?)
    Kryptonian= Tank (I know...i know, Kryptonians are dead, but exobits are supposed to use data of previous heroes so it wouldn't be far fetched, i don't see DC giving a thumbsuop for this though)
    • Like x 1
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Wind, Necromancy, and Shadow!
    • Like x 1
  7. Tannen Committed Player

Poison/Toxic combined with disease/pestilence. Though, given its nature, it would almost have to be DoT based, and we all know how DoT powers fare. Cool in concept to me though.
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Ha! Time passes yet forums topics stay the same.
    • Like x 1
  9. Tannen Committed Player

Nah, I think they'd be different enough to warrant 2 separate powers. Serums is essentially abuse of a super steroid to gain super strength. Alchemy/Science I see more as someone who would, for example, be using chemical agents as weapons/heals, and altering molecular make up.
    • Like x 1
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

The power to drop the ps3 and add a new UI. I want those powers.
    • Like x 6
  11. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Is this DCUO or Avatar universe online?
    Seriously, we have fire, earth, water, and now you guys want air...
    Smh.

I'll gladly take indigo, and probably a powerset that is similar to the grappling concept of serums.
  13. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

While we're stuck in the PS3 I do not know if you can see many new powers ...
    Having said that the powers that dream to see in the game are:
    Elastic / Rubber / Clay: Tank;
    Necromancer: healer;
    Wind: Controller;

Technology / cyborg / Metal: Tank;
    • Like x 1
  14. Tsundere Well-Known Player

Dragon powers....I don't know how DC could do it be if my home nation could make it work I'm sure they could....lol I might try my hand at making Dragon power trees.
  15. Tsundere Well-Known Player

Only one of those would make the game a bit better <hint> its the UI...but it don't matter to me I have a PS4. :p
  16. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

I think the powers that be can now be simulated like dragons powers!
    What is missing in the game so you can really use are styles Dragons!
    As heads bodies, wings, etc. Maybe even a dragon as a mount!
    But the powers that be I already think it can be used as such ...
    • Like x 1
  17. bull425 Well-Known Player

Hmm, Blue Lanterns...............Blue Lanterns............Blue Lanterns.............Indigo Lanterns.............Sonic..........Dark..............Superstrength/Invulnerability.............Energy of some sort (not lantern based obv), but kind of like I dunno, energy powers?...............and is nature close enough to Shape Changing a la Beast Boy?
  18. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I'd love to see:
    1. Growth/Shrinking
    2. Elasticity
    3. Duplication
    If we're talking more specific iconics from the DC comics, I wanna see Star Sapphires over any other style... but I personally think if I was a Dev, all lanterns should be based off a basic 'constructs' power tree for ease of development, with maybe the alternative tree being a defining power tree for their type.

Similarly, I'd like a purely Physical powerset, that could encompass Martial Arts characters, Bricks/Strongmen, and classic Paragons such as Superman and Captain Marvel.
  19. Minnion Devoted Player

Serums(The mad scientist healer, inspired by Dr. Hugo Strange armed with many syringe based attacks and buffs where you're injecting others with drugs. Yes I know it was supposed to be based on Bane and hourman, but after reading up on the Wiki having a Hugo Strange inspired power-set seems like it would help fill in some of the gaps too, perhaps with a bit of Man-Bat/Splicer thrown in...)

Toxic/Poison/Chemical(The shape-shifting tank power-set, inspired by the likes of Plasmus, Clayface and Blight... Basically capturing the feel of a walking mass of toxic sludge for those who wanted Atomic to be green. Basically powers being inspired by the tropes of nuclear nasty and Hollywood acid.

Amazonian(A physical power-set like some of us have been wanting for a while, with grapples throws, and charges, and some passive powers that enhance our weapon attacks.)
  20. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Shadow - Tank/Heal . I don't care that you said not to list that, I've wanted it more than almost any other power besides water since launch.

Wind - Controller
    Physical - Tank

Duplication - Tank (Always thought this would be an interesting tanking mechanic)
    Elasticity/Size changing - Tank