is this jacket in the game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by megamanzero, Nov 30, 2015.

1. megamanzero Loyal Player

2. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

Only thing that comes to mind that I've seen is the "Vengeful Surgeon" style. But it's more of an overcoat.
  3. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Yeah, the PVP Gunslinger Trenchcoat is similar but longer. It also has a 90's X-Men-ish inner shirt... but yea... not a short-coat.
  4. Jak-Man Committed Player

There are no cool jackets in this game at all. It sucks. Trying to get Nerd to give us that bombshell jacket.

And there isn't a specific jacket like the one you want in the game. Biker jacket has the rolled up sleeves, but it isn't unzipped.
  5. Jak-Man Committed Player

Forgot that one exists. I don't see many players wearing it anymore.
  6. Xenia B Well-Known Player

Sadly, no, there is nothing exactly like it in the game.

There are styles that have parts of it such as Gunslinger, Detective and Gadgeteer have the collar but Gunslinger and Detective are trench coats. Detective for females also has a vest as a shirt for it that is very cleavage baring. hk2hal has a picture of the Gadgeteer in his post.

Biker for females has the rolled sleeves and has a short length but it is zipped up.
  7. Jak-Man Committed Player

I think you're thinking of Split Personality.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nope, the Detective Trenchcoat has the cleavage shirt as well
  9. Jak-Man Committed Player

You and I must have a different meaning for cleavage then.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If it means 'showing skin down to between the breasts', then yes, must be thinking of two completely different things (had gone into the game and checked with Haasts)
    • Like x 1
  11. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Sounds like a good time for a bomber jacket style.
    • Like x 1
  12. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

What is most lacking style jackets and blouses open this game ...