Cyber Monday Sale 2015

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Nov 26, 2015.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Received this in my email. Sorry PS players no clue what's your Cyber Monday sale is.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. xhalur Well-Known Player

So while the Black Friday sale on buying DBC is available to everyone, the Cyber Monday sale on Marketplace items is basically only applicable to subscribers.

I guess F2P and Premiums aren't good enough for a sale on Cyber Monday. :(
    • Like x 1
  3. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Well, there's the 3 months discount which is almost $10.00, too bad it doesn't stick and after that it goes to the usual rate :/

Well, this cyber-monday is quite meh...
    • Like x 1
  4. MainMan52 Well-Known Player

Only care for 50% off sales.
    • Like x 4
  5. Gotcha Level 30

Wow....i hope this us ps players who are legendary do get a sale... anyways thanks Devs
  6. Nemisor Committed Player

yeah im with you on that. 50% is the only number that gets my wallet nervous these days.
    • Like x 2
  7. Vodka Committed Player

I'm really hoping for 50% off replays for Christmas. I can cross my fingers, but I'm prepared to be disappointed.
  8. Nuubia Well-Known Player

Not true. The membership sale IS for F2P & premiums silly. And legendary is a good deal IMO.

Wow that sucks that it rolls back to usual rate. I signed up for that package a couple years ago and I'm still on that plan - $29.99 gets taken out of my piggy-bank once every 3 months - which comes out to the value of 9.99/mo for all access. I think that is a great deal IMO considering you get access to almost all of DB games. I only play DCUO but still a value - however don't think the regular rate would be worth it to me.

Yea I'm hoping they surprise us with some better deals the day of but may just hold out for X-mas deals.
    • Like x 4
  9. Benn 10 Committed Player

Wow totally weak-sauce.
  10. megamanzero Loyal Player

if you think you're gonna use it that often then you can get a full year. it's the same price
    • Like x 1
  11. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Nah, i've used it since 2011, but in the current state of things, i don't think it would be wise to buy a whole year.
    • Like x 2
  12. Pults Loyal Player

Tripple DBC or nothing. Last christmas getting 6k of DBC for $20 was great.
  13. Owl Devoted Player

A smart buyer would purchase the discounted DBC on Black Friday and then wait until Cyber Monday to use the DBC on discounted items.

So say someone needs 13 weapon style packs which normally cost 500 DBC each (or 6,500 DBC total for 13).
    That person could purchase 5,000 DBC for $33.75 on Black Friday.
    On Cyber Monday with the 25% off discount, weapon style packs would cost 375 DBC each (13 would cost 4,875 DBC).
    So $33.75 spent on Friday can be used to purchase $65.00 worth of styles on Monday with 125 DBC remaining.
    • Like x 1
  14. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

15. Backseid Devoted Player

The ** is a cheap trick.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know we can all read what the deal really is, but I cannot stand cheap marketing ploys. It's just dirty pool.
    • Like x 2
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I was considering of making purchases for today. Didn't realized it was only an increased of the all access discount from 10% to 25%. I thought it was going to be 25% off (certain items) + the 10% all access discount. Which would of been slightly better for the lackluster Cyber Monday sale. I'm guessing Columbus Nova told DBG to be really cheap on the sales today. :p
    • Like x 1
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Legendary is only a good deal if you haven't bought max inventory/bank slots and all episodes. Once a player has bought those, there's not much point in paying extra for Legendary. If Legendary had provided max inventory/bank slots, I never would have stopped subscribing.
  18. Tharkis The Pretty Kitty Princess

Legendary is an even better deal if you play any other daybreak games too! This is a great price =)
    • Like x 2
  19. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Tried to buy the 3 month sale to add time to my existing membership but it wasn't in the marketplace, just the 1 month, 6 month, and year. Hope it will be there when I get off work tonight.
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

FALSE...you still gain extra spots with legendary that you do not get with purchases. I believe it is an extra 8 - 16 slots. I have all slots as does my wife. She lost membership and lost a few inventory and bank slots. She got her membership and gained them all back.
    • Like x 1