Modern bat and flash dox lpve

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by tinoman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

Just ran it 3 times. We round-robined to get all 3 of us the feat because ONLY Flash get the feat. Bats does not. We used Classic Bats, Modern Bats, & 52-Bats.
    • Like x 2
  2. Vesper Dedicated Player

We just ran this one 4 times for our group because no Bats were working. Had to round-robin to get each of us to be Flash for the feat. We used Classic Bats (twice), Modern Bats, & 52 Bats. None of them worked. USPC.
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

The team UP feat is still bugging out.
    It occured for my leaguemate whom was Running the Flash as a legend, but I was teaming with him as Morden Batman like the OP in the thread, It didn't register for me.
    Any Eta on a Hotfix for this? :)
  4. The Game Well-Known Player

pick flash u might get credit. Ill confirm it.

EDIT: yup. It only works if you are flash. Just did it.
    • Like x 1
  5. tinoman Dedicated Player

holay smokes you really wanted that teams up with all those bats lol :p
  6. Vyltran Loyal Player

How can you say is incredibly difficult?. I just did on my 5 premium alts.. lol.
  7. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Just ran this 2 hours ago with flash/classic bat and 52 bat, no feat for the bats.
    • Like x 1
  8. Candy New Player

Cause you played from Thursday when the event was actually released, I played on the evening of Wednesday, when the event was not yet adapted to lpve with outrageously high damages to play with only 4 people.
    Of course it is now as easy as Nexus LPVE was.
  9. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Is this fixed yet?? I don't have flash and not buying him.. nor do I care to keep running batman and not getting feat.
  10. Vyltran Loyal Player

Got you. Thanks.
  11. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Bump

Why isn't this being fixed? Going on day 5 and it was known about on test. I recall it being fixed promptly when catwoman was glitched the same way.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The office was closed for Thanksgiving. We'll get this fixed, most likely in our next hotfix.
    • Like x 2
  13. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

14. Myoxz Well-Known Player

I'm really sorry to say that it's not fixed. I tried with classic Batman and there was another player with another Batman (I can't remember which one). The one using Flash got the feat, but we didn't.
  15. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Yea.. because it's still not fixed. I guess tha holiday wknd slowed things down. Hopefully a hotfix will come soon. I'm not a fan of lpve, I just want my feats lol :)
  16. ACEMcFly101 Well-Known Player

Just wanna say, I made a thread with 3 different feat problems in this instance and as of Sunday night/Monday morning this week, the Modern Bat/Flash team-up was still having issues and for me, neither I nor my league-mate received the feat. It did NOT go to Flash only. It went to neither of us.
  17. xhalur Well-Known Player

18. Korlick Loyal Player

Yep. Still not working. Just run it, there were 2 different ¿Batmans?¿Batmen? (whatever lol) in the group and neither get the feat.
  19. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Yep just ran as modern Batman and no feat...grrrr now I have to run it a THIRD time to get this stupid team up.
  20. DarkAya Dedicated Player

If they're ever gonna fix it. Looks like they've got some issues with it. I don't get it, they fix, test it and it's still bugged, so how they test it then?