USPS Star Sapphire Villain League Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by aurorabenz07, Mar 19, 2015.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey everyone, our new Star Sapphire league is looking for members of all roles. We're mostly laid back, mature, and casual active T6 players. We're GL fans but big Star Sapphire fans. If your T3 and over, great, but all levels are welcome. Our only requirements is that you be active and communicate, mic or no mic. We enjoy doing operations and raids together, help level up, and complete feats. It's also not an all female toon league, we are also accepting male toons, but if you don't want to rock the pink aura/style, no problem, all powers are welcome and are given a designated rank within the league. If you're interested, hit me up through this thread or send me an in-game tell to Mina Lyubov
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone, just an update, our Star Sapphire villain league, 30 strong, are looking to expand for new members. We have no CR restriction and focus on a cooperative effort. We are a laid back, mature, and active group looking for more members to run content and enjoy the game with. Of course, we understand that life can sometimes take you away from the game, but we can assure you, your spot will stay as you left it and will still be part of an awesome league :) . We also welcome alt's and different powers into our ranks as well. Many senior members are T7 and run current content weekly but we will help any low level member with gear, feats, and learn the mechanics if you're starting out.

The league currently has a fully furnished league hall with 2 banks that often have some goodies for our members, and full proficiencies to aid our members on their path to T7 and above. If you're interested, hit me up through this thread or send me an in-game tell to Mina Lyubov

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  3. MaatAset Well-Known Player

I am about to log onto Ming Chan. You can add her to your league. It is going to take some work, but I will make her as much as a Star Sapphire as possible. I will get the complete outfit for her just for the group. Again that is going to take a lot of time. My hero already got a lot of pieces but just to be part of a HL centered group would be great.

4. MaatAset Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    MING CHAN
  5. Magician Dedicated Player

Makes me sad you arent hero side and on USPC
  6. MaatAset Well-Known Player

not me, I am waiting on an add to the league
  7. CCBatson Dedicated Player

I recently came back and have a lonely Star Sapphire on USPC Villainside that wishes you had a PC league. :(
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I would but are you a hero? Because we're on the villain side. I went on before and tried adding you as a friend but you did not exist.
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Well there is a Star Sapphire hero league on the hero PS side. I came across them here and there but I guess they're not very active buy you can try shouting for them, maybe they'll respond
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone, just wanted to bump this thread, our Star Sapphire villain league, 30 strong, are looking to expand and rebuild our league. We have no restriction and focus on having fun and enjoying the game. We are a laid back, mature, and active group looking for more members. Of course, we understand that life can sometimes take you away from the game, but we can assure you, your spot will stay as you left it and will still be part of an awesome league :) . We welcome all powers (not just lanterns) into our ranks as well. Many senior members are T7 and run current content weekly but we will help any low level member with gear, feats, and learn the mechanics if you're starting out.

The league currently has a fully furnished league hall with 2 banks that often have some goodies for our members, and full proficiencies (league buffs) to aid our members on their path to T7 and above. If you're interested, hit me up through this thread or send me an in-game tell to either myself Mina Lyubov or to following members:
    StarSapphireCorp (Our leader)
    SparkOfPredator
    SubMarinerPhoenix
    Rampagge Lantern
    KittyKosmic
    XxSEXTACYxX

[IMG]