Ask CarlynnCarnage

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by CarlynnCarnage, Jul 17, 2013.

1. CHUD Loyal Player

Do these pants make my butt look big??
    • Like x 2
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.
    • Like x 3
  3. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Well of course, why did I ask? XD
    If you could visit any place, in any time (think the Doctor pops up and asks you to run with him), where would it be, when, and why ? :)
    • Like x 2
  4. CCBatson Dedicated Player

Where do all the kool-kids hang out these days in USPC? *waves*
    • Like x 3
  5. Revoemag Committed Player

Here's a question..

What happened to Apathy? :'(
    • Like x 2
  6. CHUD Loyal Player

Why??
    • Like x 3
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Back in time to talk to myself in high school. Mainly to get myself to avoid a few situations and maybe give myself a copy of Grays Sports Almanac.
    • Like x 3
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

No idea really. My main is on USPS.
  9. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Gone the way of the dodo. When ESO came out, most the daily players left. I did not feel like starting over again. We were mainly absorbed into Digital Hellstorm.
    • Like x 1
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Cuz I said so.
    • Like x 1
  11. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

I'm currently painting my nails. Just did my left hand and waited for it to dry before doing my right. I used white polish. Someday I like it, others days not so much. Today? I dunno. I could go either way.

My question.
    Should I commit to the color and go ahead and paint my right nails white? Or remove the paint on my left and do another color instead? (I have just about every basic nail polish color. Just don't have green or orange) Or I guess I could keep the white on left, and do my right nails black? HELP CARNAGE TELL ME WHAT TO DO
    • Like x 2
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

If it was me, when I used to paint my nails, I would do split nails. I usually did black on one side split down the nail and another color on the other side. But if you're committed to a solid color on each individual nail, I would go black on the other side. :D
    • Like x 2
  13. nowburn4it Loyal Player

How do you look up the forum trophies? I did it once before, but can't recall how...
    • Like x 1
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  15. CHUD Loyal Player

Why???
    • Like x 1
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Manatees.
    • Like x 1
  17. CHUD Loyal Player

Why????
    • Like x 1
  18. bagofboom Committed Player

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Possibly answered on previous page but I'm FAR too lazy to read 119 pages. I don't even own books.

(That's not true, I do own books)
    (I just don't read them anymore due to my aforementioned laziness)
    (In parentheses) <---(unnecessary) <---(also unnecessary) <---(I like parentheses)

Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  19. Yaoi Pope Dedicated Player

Will defiantly do! I very much like the sound of split style.
    Had to go all white on each hand for the moment. Can't find my bottle of black. Not sure were I left it. I don't paint my nails very often so all of my bottle have kind of gotten spread out around my room as well as other rooms in the house.
    • Like x 1
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Fork.