Best DPS Numbers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The Blinder, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Miserable Dedicated Player

As the first serious answer to your question, I would say Atomic, Earth, Ice, and Gadgets are all up there.
  2. The Blinder Well-Known Player

PvE. Planning on making another dps alt. But I've been playing since early 2012 don't call me thoughtless yes I left some details out but no need to act like you know it all. Mathematically speaking the power hitting bigger numbers is the better power.
  3. The Blinder Well-Known Player

Ok thank you. This was the simple answer I needed.

Or your just trolling.
  4. mister tester New Player

best dps are earth on adds then gadget fire atomic ice sorcery and then mental but dont use these power just to be first choose a support role and then u can switch im mainly tank so i use earth rage or atomic i could use fire and ice because they are good dps but ...nah i hate ice its too easy and fire idk i just hate the dps side its boring like ice
  5. Miserable Dedicated Player

Lol nah, I was being serious. Those are the top right now.
  6. Roomba Dedicated Player

Oh boy. Where to start.

So how does playing since 2012 excuse thoughtlessness in a thread?

When asking a question that I typically hear from someone that doesn't know the game... does the fact you're a "vet" and still asking this question make you better or worse in the eyes of some people?

And lastly. Mathematically speaking, magnitude of hits does not dictate dps. Dps Means damage per second. This means that while I don't hit for 200k with atomic combos, I still beat powers that can hit for that much
    • Like x 1
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Rage...but only with the range only attacks loadout
  8. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Easily gadgets, atomic, and celestial.
    You also have to be fairly close to the adds when using these powersets so have fun.