Best DPS Numbers?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by The Blinder, Nov 25, 2015.

1. The Blinder Well-Known Player

Which power is leaving the best dps numbers on the scoreboard right now? Don't give me the every power is great answer. Mathematically speaking the higher the numbers better the power. Obviously gear is takin into account when looking at this.
  2. Stark23 Committed Player

Electric.
    • Like x 4
  3. YinChakra Dedicated Player

Electricity is by far out-damaging every other power atm, it's hitting 40k dots with electrocute.
    • Like x 5
  4. Leafy Committed Player

40k? I'm popping 60k a piece man!
    • Like x 1
  5. Here2Help Devoted Player

When I'm using a trinket and walking through supplies my DoTs are ticking for over 100k!
    • Like x 2
  6. Leafy Committed Player

damn I'm slacking , teach me the ways of the OP Dps.
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Dot powers are pretty strong but hard light is l33t. What all the beast dps that put up crazy numbers use.
    • Like x 1
  8. Leafy Committed Player

not hard light , you meant rage ranged dps speced fully into might pff 1 mil in a second.
  9. Here2Help Devoted Player

It's pretty simple to be honest. All you need is to do 1-2-3-4-5-6 and repeat whilst standing 1cm away from the target. If you don't do this you're not an OP DPS. Simple.
    • Like x 1
  10. Leafy Committed Player

damn looks like I have to practice.
  11. Veritech Loyal Player

Every dps wants #1 scoreboard spot.
    Every dps wants the 1 big "mom get the camera" crit.
    Every dps must stand 1cm away from boss for max damage.
    Every dps must use the 1 rotation that everyone else uses.

Therefore the best dps number is 1
  12. iiCoNx Active Player

Hilarious
  13. Danja New Player

Dcuo has to answer that question. Cause they choose the op power of the month. Every month they nerf or boost powers.
  14. Xibo Loyal Player

For PvE, use Sorcery and no regrets.
    For PvP, use Fire or Celestial and spam 1h backflip, backflip, backflip.....
  15. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

16. The Blinder Well-Known Player

Wow you all trolled me hard with the electric jokes. I'm shocked.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Blinder Well-Known Player

Heh get it. "Shocked"
  18. Saybro Committed Player

The better player. GG and stop chasing the scoreboard.
    • Like x 2
  19. Roomba Dedicated Player

For what?

PvP or PvE?

Solo, duo, alerts, raids?

Trash or bosses?

When you ask such a simple, thoughtless question... it really shows the caliber of player we are dealing with here. No worries, you're just like the rest of the people who have posted this exact thread 479,000,000 times before you.

Or, go be a cookie cutter. I beat all of them using something that people thought was sub par dps.
    • Like x 1
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

LOL, this reminds when every time a person writes on the in-game chat asking which is a beast dps power. Classic scoreboard chasing. And to top it, those smug dps players that state they're the best or OP and get exposed when they need to use a FOTM power, orbital, and henchman just to compete with players that actually know what to do :rolleyes: