#SLOTS1234

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by protecter of tomorrow, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

Edit: unless they could make it actually simple enough to be enjoyable.
    • Like x 1
  2. Veritasum Loyal Player

The idea of crafting would really appeal to me. I think it could still use some tweaks going forward, but I'd be all up for expanding the current gear R&D system.
    • Like x 1
  3. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Adding to that, they could also expand upon the belt system through crafting, such as finally allowing players to slot weapons onto the belt, for fast swapping. (There are no ram issues with this, as in the olden days, players would keep weapons in their first row inventory and attempt to switch that way, though they'd still have to deal with the laggy UI speed. Quick access via trinket swap would simply cut that lag out of the picture.)
  4. Ichiro Loyal Player

I thought they said we were going to get a 4 wildcard belt either in this cycle or next cycle
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I'll add my YES please do this to this thread. Hey I don't care if they continue to make utility belts with that dumb consumables only slot but up to CR 100 they had and still don't have an issue with also making one's that are nothing but trinkets and wild cards and those seem to be, by far, the most popular. It would seem to me that a business that in the past months has ben handing us stuff left and right to help shore up what I suspect is a smaller player base .. why deny us something they are perfectly willing to give us at lower levels?

Now fortunately I have a set pattern I use with my utility belts.. Back up or Side kick/ Orbital Strike,/ Supply Drop / enhancing charm. I am still using a CR 98 utility belt on my CR 143 Troll but thanks to the CR of my Charm (gizmo.. whatever you want to call it) the game reads the CR of the gizmo not the belt itself. Same set up will work forever but .. for heaven sakes WHY not just give us a better Trinket/wildcard belt?
    • Like x 3
  6. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I always picture a stoned homeless guy with terrets (not sure on spelling here) syndrome lol.

On the topic though, you are 100% correct OP.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

I agree enough that I'll ignore your "unique" approach to capitalization this once.
    • Like x 3
  8. Agnetta Dedicated Player

i AgReE, aLl UtIlItY bElTs ShOuLd HaVe 4 WiLdCaRd SlOtS
    • Like x 3
  9. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Sorry but! We are being forced!
    Because no matter the number of consumables that exist and even if they are useful or not! I have the right to NOT want to use any of them!
    So I do not use and I am using a belt 98 to be able to use what I want and I like!o_O
    • Like x 1
  10. GoldenarmsX Active Player

...so, if you had four Wildcard slots, what would you use them for?
  11. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Personally, as a tank, supply drop, orbital strike, sidekick, breakout trinket. As a DPS, supply, orbital, backup, might/prec trinket. As a troll, supply, sidekick, halloween vit trinket, vit trinket. As a healer, supply, sidekick, halloween resto trinket, resto trinket.

There not the only trinkets, I have plenty I could swap out for others depending on the situation but these would be the 1st choice for each role for me. Not a consumable in sight, never have used them never will.
    • Like x 1
  12. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

BUMP

BOTTOM LINE: KEEPING AT TOP OF MY LIST.
  13. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

BUMP

BOTTOM LINE: AGAIN LOL.
  14. Elusian Crowd Control

Episode 20 will feature Utility Belts that allow you to carry 4 trinkets with it again.
    • Like x 1
  15. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

I HOPE SO. LOL.

BOTTOM LINE: It was ONE thing that KEPT BOTHERING me. Like i have said MANY times over. It's not like BATMAN says " Oh i better leave these BATARANGS behind because i only have room for a PEPSI ".
    • Like x 1