Launching November 4: Episode 18, Atomic, Game Update 54, Cross Faction PvE, and R&D Gear System!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You have the ability to opt out and slow down your queues, but not the ability to slow down others'. When you queue up, you are saying you want to play with the next however many random people. You don't slow down their queues, because they can still be dropped into your instance. If you wish to be more discerning and not play with random people, you have the ability to form your own groups.
    • Like x 5
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

That is true that he was 147cr and everyone else was average cr. At least we know that it's solo tankable but some might use two tanks until they're ready for a solo tank. Some will eventually solo heal.
  3. Anti Bezz New Player

The content in the game isn't exactly hard, not even elite. The only content that has ever been really challenging is Survival Mode but this tank was not allowed to be tested in there despite multiple people asking. Anything can be solo anything'd in this game with the proper setup and gear.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Anything can be soloable once they're geared up for it. a 132cr tank can't tank Trigon solo. Don't care what skill you have I see the fail many times and these types need two tanks until they're ready to solo it once geared.
  5. Anti Bezz New Player

That is exactly what I said.
  6. megamanzero Loyal Player

i wouldn't be slowing down their queue any more than if i chose not to queue at all or use LFG or just not play the game. even if i were to queue up for something i would be slowing down the queues of the players who are trying to queue for one of the instances i didn't join. i.e. i can't be in two instances at once so someone is still getting slowed down.

it's not any different than if i chose to only allow same faction players in my queue so not allowing it doesn't make sense.

and like i already said, having the ability to turn it off at all, whether the right way or the designed way, is slowing other people's queues because that person will have less "the next random people" than if i turned task force on, which may lead to a longer wait
  7. Nemesir Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps for ur reply with a video link of an Atomic Tank soloing BD Elite. But there's one catch on the video, the Tank is CR147 with 2 Healers keeping him alive (144/145). Atomic Tank's real testing ground should have been Survival Mode, or a 5-1-1-1 group setup on Avatar/Titans & Trigon @ UM Elite at 143 CR, or Solo Tank Lashina & Stompa at 126 CR on HH Elite.

Anyways, i can only speak for myself, i'm really hopeful that your development team will still fix/patch Atomic Tanking mechanics during its release and stay on live server as we go along using it from day 1 onwards.

Thanks again Mepps and big gratz for all these upcoming contents releases. Very good job on your part Mepps and Daybreak.
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I stand corrected...:)
  9. SnowStar Committed Player

I'm on USPC
  10. SnakeEyes Active Player

The new tank gear in the raid drops your def like 200 on the back and another guy showed his weapon dropping 300 def if all the other pieces do this then were gonna lose 2000 plus def as a tank, it don't seem right to lose that much of your main stat. I feel like a new piece of gear especially a raid piece of gear that is like 6 cr higher should gain my main stat like if I was a healer it should gain resto not lose it 200. I think that there is an overlook on the tank def stats on the gear. Its the same as like 3 or 4 episodes ago to be that low.
  11. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

ALl mmos rely on luck drops.. What you are asking is for DCUO to not be an MMO.. smh this is ludicrous lol
  12. Johnnie5oh Level 30

This has to be one of the worst excuses for new content I have encountered yet, but leave it to dcuo to surpass even that one day.
    Your really think RUGS are what we want for drops, don't you think by now you should have learned we want gear. FREAKING ANYTHING TO MAKE US STRONGER. Even in a GAME we can't get all powerful without the so called DEV GODS screwing with us. Time and time again you fail us....ON PURPOSE even. This new content sucks, your so called new Atomic power sucks, and the drops in the new content SUCK. You will not be getting anymore of my money until you do something better. I am sick of new content coming out with OLD *** drops of OLD *** gear that does us absolutely no good. Here I'm giving you a pad and a pencil, go home and don't come back until you have something useful. I am sick of this crap, I want to play a good game with real drops that help us become better players. I/WE could give and F less about your LAME base item drops (stupid freaking rugs).

It's like we get one or two good dlc's then crap for 5 more.
    P.S. I don't care if you don't care or not, I tried to be nice for almost two years and no response and barely anything good, now I'm on the war path with dcuo. Ban me, sue me, ignore me, do whatever it is that makes your feel all high and mighty, you have never responded to ANYTHING I have ever asked you about or for help with. As far as I'm concerned you don't exist and with my luck this would be the one post you respond to. So what I'm a broken toon, all hopes have been dashed by you about and for this game, I have no faith in your expertise or experience and it will take a lot to ever get it back. Your like the K-mart of the Retail industry, you had something good that made you great, you became great, got rid of the good and now your becoming a dismal failure, only in the future to try and reclaim what made you once so great. I really HATE what you have done, so I will be playing the content I do like, but because of the piss poor drops, I will never really get anywhere. I refuse to pay anymore for you shameful excuse for work. You have taken an art and turned it into raw sewage...drink up I am sure it tastes great.
  13. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

C'mon now, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Aside from my frequent complaint of recycled maps, I enjoyed both the duo and the raid. Also, I got a 130 chest and 130 legs from Hank and Lyssa so no complaints here.
    • Like x 1
  14. SnakeEyes Active Player

See I'm not so bad guys lol.
  15. krytine Loyal Player

Ok not for knocking anything but it's clear that there are a ton of things going on for the devs. I just hope with everything that just came out that there will not be too meny glitches for the next couple of weeks
  16. Hus92 New Player

Atomic looks great!
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I felt like the drops were ok! I mean in my defense i did get all 4 pieces in a few runs! Now i got to go for those dang elusive elite feet in UME! They either upped the drops yesterday or i was extremely lucky! Either way, thanks devs!

Play more PS4!