What is your favorite ranged weapon and why?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Oblemis, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Oblemis New Player

Which one is your FAVORITE? Emphasis on favorite, i'm not asking for what is best. Handblaster, rifle, or bow?
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

bow and handblaster has to be my favorite the combo's are fun i think Hand blasters was the very first weapon i use when i started playing the game.

rifle can be fun at times but sometimes the camera would move and i would get in front of the boss and die at times lol.
  3. Jamos Well-Known Player

Definitely handblasters for me. I hate rifle and bow with a passion. Though, I will admit that rifle's long range lunge can be pretty helpful with countering enemies. I could do that and not worry about being killed by some aoe next to the enemy. Unfortunately that is the only thing I like about that weapon.
  4. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

"Imma ask you what's your favorite ranged weapon..... but let me limit you to three HB, rifle or bow"
    • Like x 3
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Bow because Ollie and Katniss :D
    • Like x 3
  6. Miserable Dedicated Player

Katniss <3
    • Like x 1
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Handblasters because that are just pure awesomeness
    • Like x 1
  8. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Poor Dual Pistols :(
    • Like x 1
  9. Vodka Committed Player

Rifle.
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Handblasters because it's great for melee. :D It also tends to get cool power specific sound fx.
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

My favorite ranged weapon?

Celestial :cool: (That has white numbers)
    • Like x 1
  12. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I'm gonna spice it up and say......shield. I know many wouldn't see it like I do but have anyone seen the Avengers I mean all Cap does for the most part is parkour with the shield while throwing it.
    • Like x 1
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Handblasters, without a doubt.

The energy projection from the hands has always been a favorite of mine for super-powered characters, and even when people were claiming it was a weak weapon it was my first choice on my first couple of characters. Since then it tends to be my default ranged weapon unless the character concept calls for something else (a character I make with the word "archer" in their name is going to get a Bow as his ranged weapon lol).
  14. Delta795 New Player

Hand Blasters cause I get to do this:
    [IMG]

Actually this scene is what kinds inspired my main,Delta785
    • Like x 1
  15. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Handblasters will never be as cool as they used to be, when you could hold range and "Charge up" for a long time. It was cool for screen grabs.
    • Like x 2
  16. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Reminds me of when one-handed ranged could do this...
    • Like x 1
  17. Backseid Devoted Player

100% Pistols

Pistols > Vault
  18. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Swarm pwns the Vault, just sayin. ;)
  19. L T Devoted Player

I totally wish Shield had a bounce-from-enemy-to-enemy attack like arc lightning.
  20. AverageJoe Dedicated Player

Pistols...why I think its one of the most underrated weapons in the game.