Game Crash in Gotham

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Candy, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Candy New Player

There are more or less about 10-15 players now standing somewhere in Gotham and all getting Game Crash and Linkdead, including me. So I can not log me, I go into my character for 2 seconds and then immediately closes the game suddenly. Even though I hope to disappear linkdead so I can enter another character in the account, I can, but if I go back that particular character in Gotham, makes the game again to close. I deduced this because I looked on the map and around me I saw dozens of other players also paralyzed. (probably with Linkdead)
    • Like x 3
  2. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

this has been happening for over a month you have to wait for linkdead to go away before you can log in. I haven't seen anything said by Devs about this I believe they dont give a sh*t about anything except how much money they can get from garbage "Episodes"
  3. The3meraldKnight Active Player

I just had this too, is this a certain spot in Gotham? Or Gotham as a whole? Possible connection to Halloween event?
  4. Candy New Player

When the Link Dead disappears, I can connect me on my other characters, but when I try to connect this character who is somewhere in Gotham, the game closes again and I get Linkdead again.
  5. SumtegWong New Player

It still crashes after link-dead is gone.. Problem in Gotham hopefully it gets fixed soon.
    • Like x 1
  6. The3meraldKnight Active Player

I got out of it, as soon as I logged back in I flew out of there as fast as I could, seems to be location based near north burnley nightclub
  7. Graviton Well-Known Player

I asked on twitter about this...the response was "" Hi there. We are not aware of the issue. Can you describe where/when you are seeing this?

. Numerous posts on these forums dating back to oct 4th and they have not even read them.
    • Like x 1
  8. The3meraldKnight Active Player

• Like x 1
  9. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

It's definitely associated with link death. While attempting other alts I will infrequently get a period of time where I'm told the frozen alt is in link death and I can't login at all. Then it will clear for all alts except the frozen one.

Some times the game disappears before the alt can be accessed. Just now I got her up and had three seconds to try to get back the way she came (assuming it's in a specific area). And now (five minutes later) no access.

Sometimes I can log another alt in, sometimes I get a link death message.

There's no excuse for a link death at all outside of an instance.

PS: On other threads talking about this people are suggesting reinstalls, replacing drivers, etc. Very bad suggestions and it won't work anyway.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this issue. Thank you for the reports.
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

12. Oligonicella Well-Known Player

Thanks for the update Mepps.
  13. xxsniperxxjacob Level 30

Could not launch the game message on ps3, the game won't load.
  14. Local238 New Player

Walked into Ace Chemicals, after exiting the instance I was running back toward North Burnley Safehouse and got an unexplained disconnect. Tried logging back in from the launcher and received an error.
  15. xxsniperxxjacob Level 30

Getting message, servers are under maintenance please wait. Us ps3
  16. Gerry Well-Known Player

well i am the latest victim of a crashing game what is going on w/the game?
    • Like x 1
  17. Candy New Player

I was playing on another character now, and the error happened again, suddenly the game closes. Before it happened, I could notice that the map that had paralyzed the building several other players around, I can conclude that all are there with the same problem, it seems that it is only that part of the map.
    (sorry my bad eng)
  18. Flight Avails Well-Known Player

CANT STAY LOGGED IN I CRASH AND HAVE TO RESTART

[IMG]
  19. Jerismoo New Player

I am having this problem also on my primary toon. Log in, try to fly away but within 2-3 second it crashes out (and of course causes a linkdead state). At least two of my alts are working fine, but I'd really like to get my primary back.
  20. Aksu New Player

A little frustrated here.

Having resolved the login errors, I logged onto my toon. I was flying away from East End PD station, when my game CTD. After fighting with the ability to log in, now that it is resolved, it logs into my toon and immediately CTD. The first few times, I was able to remain connected for 1 to 2 seconds. I waited, and was able to log in to an alt, and stay connected, but any attempt at logging back into this original toon results in an immediate disconnect, and ctd.

Is there by chance any idea what the problem is, how long it might take to fix it, and when I could have my toon back?
    Or will I be consigned to the idea of not gaining access to my character for a lengthy dose of time?
    • Like x 1