Free Our Slots! (Pretty Please? With Sugar On Top?)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

That's right. 10 marks over a 2 month period adds up to about 1.25 marks per week. That's why its so hard to understand why anyone arguing against us thinks its about the darned marks. Its not.

lol Counter argument? None. I'm done arguing. Like seek said, I've stated my opinion. I don't need to argue with you.
    • Like x 1
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

With it being so cheap, it's tough to understand why some are arguing that it needs to be removed.
    • Like x 1
  3. Anima Committed Player

Make this happen already.
    • Like x 1
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

I would agree with this, but this simply is not a problem. The biggest issue I would have with the belt is that I have to click in it a couple times to pay for the slot. It's 5 marks every 2 months?
    The whole purchase and so shouldn't rent at the same time point of view doesn't make sense to me. Most purchases I have ever made have an additional maintenance cost associated with them. Like my car, clothes, PC, PS4, cell phone, etc. It's a maintenance cost just like the mainframe. Something to do with in game currency which is lacking in this game as it is.