My Haunted House - DCUO BASES CRIBS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by M0RGAZM, Oct 18, 2015.

1. M0RGAZM Active Player

Hey you guys! I'm proud to unveil my haunted house! I put a lot of love and time into this. Creepy Pasta Included!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN DCUO!
    • Like x 48
  2. Lionxoft Committed Player

That's so damn cool. Great job!
    • Like x 3
  3. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Nice.
    • Like x 2
  4. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Excellent job. Love the story
    • Like x 2
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Amazing job ! With both the base and the story !

I ran into you several times during the seasonal. Now I know what you were doing :)
    • Like x 4
  6. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

You ever get that red paltry thing you needed? If not, I know a guy with one.
    • Like x 1
  7. Minnion Devoted Player

So what program did you use to capture the video?
  8. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I love the night club in front!
    • Like x 2
  9. M0RGAZM Active Player

Aww you guys thanks so much for the comments!! They mean the WORLD! I was hoping to get good reviews =D
    • Like x 2
  10. M0RGAZM Active Player

I used the ps4 capture video...I uploaded the raw file to youtube and downloaded it using Real Player. Then i referenced it in Sound Booth to work on the audio and exported it using Movie Maker (cause its a small fast program) ;o)
  11. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

Your base it soooo kewwwwl. Marry me then join my league. Or join my league then marry me!
    • Like x 3
  12. Minnion Devoted Player

So anyone know any good video capture programs for video capture for PC players?
  13. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Looking forward to videos for all seasons now.
    • Like x 2
  14. M0RGAZM Active Player

Omg that's funny cause i was going to work on a christmas one next!! LOL *wipes brow* its a grind...but its SO much fun =D
    • Like x 4
  15. Vodka Committed Player

That is some imagination.

It always surprises me the kind of things they make as base items whenever I watch one of these.

Awesome work.
    • Like x 4
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Your base is worth a lot of money if people used the broker to do that. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  17. Here2Help Devoted Player

Lovely!

A league member of mine will be posting his Halloween base soon. Very different but also very awesome. The different bases people think of and build is great :)
    • Like x 4
  18. Jamos Well-Known Player

Part of me was kind of tickled silly when I saw your torture area was in the same place as mine. Though that is around all year round I kind of go with a macabre acts of horror being displayed with everyday things. My torture area has a video camera and then oddly enough a game area next to the torture area. That is a special kind of disturbing. I'm actually kind of jealous that I didn't manage to think of doing the stuff like you did. Mainly the seamless flow of the rooms and I totally bought the graveyard area. Bravo. Oh speaking of which, what base item was the grassy graveyard area made of? For some reason I can't remember it for the life of me.
    • Like x 2
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

Excellent work!
    Not only with your base, but also with the edition of the video. Story, background music, sounds FX. Everything was great.

The only thing i didnt like was that you use both Heart Bed and Heart Jacuzzi. I think one or another would be better, but thats just my opinion. And like i said, excellent work!
    • Like x 4
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Fantastic!
    • Like x 1