DCU Role Playing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Malachyte, Aug 13, 2015.

1. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

You might want to talk to Supergirly ... her sig:

2. Marius New Player

Anyone role play on ps3 lol
  3. Dezaras Loyal Player

I'm PS4 and PC. I wouldn't giving in game RPing a go. My in game name is Dezarakks (on PS4) if you wanna take a break from reality some time.
  4. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Do NOT use DCUO Role Players Haven if you feel your idea is your own. I have screenshots of conversation with Head Admin and her lackeys stating If you post idea there you no longer own it and it was suggested I pay to delete my thread.
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Okay, so why are you quoting me? Sounds like you have an issue with them. I've never signed up with them. I don't know much about RP, or the DCUO RP community. I was just pointing the OP in the direction of someone who advertises doing DCUO RP as someone to go to for information. If the forums supported it, would've done something like "@Supergirly, you mention RP in your sig, maybe you can help this guy out"
  6. Supergirly Dedicated Player

The amount of Cyber Bullying you are doing is really intense. You should really rethink your priorities and stop misquoting things people say. I am sick of this. Attacking me on site and on FB now? No one ever said that you have to pay to delete a thread. It was said that you cannot make anyone do anything, if they don't want to. Some of us have other things to do like work and college, and do not spend all day on a site. Your stupid thread is gone and buried. So please stop with this slander before I report you here for harassment.
  7. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Both threads and you need to apologize and I already showed the text to a friend and he agrees that you were wrong. You can play a hero in DC but the things you all said won't fly
    • Like x 1
  8. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Sorry was quoting the quote? LOL It was a mistake and I apologize
    • Like x 1
  9. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

UPDATE...After much stress she FINALLY deleted the posts. But anyone who uses that site beware of the rules. Whatever you post is no longer yours according to their rules.
  10. Vodka Committed Player

I understand RP to a point, even a few elements of acting like another character, but going full blown pretending to be someone else?

That I don't get.
  11. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I suppose it depends on how far you take it. I play my toon as the character I designed and I play in a way that is consistent to the story line. But I don't think many are so confused that we THINK we ARE the character.
  12. Supergirly Dedicated Player

No, you are misquoting again. The Internet Law on Public forums states that anything posted on a PUBLIC forum belongs to the owner of the site, to quote, re-quote, sell, or do anything with. This is law, this is not my law. This is the law of public forums. DCUO owns everything we have ever said here. That is the law.

That said, I do not care what you post. I do not use bios for anything but looking up a character in a RP on the game. You really are paranoid about this supposed deal you have over a bio that was not even that great anyways.

So as I said before. DCUORP is a site for Role Players of the game to meet up and RP. That is all it is.
    • Like x 1
  13. Anima Committed Player

Look, Danielle... if you wanted some ERP, all you had to do was ask.
  14. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Then you should have conducted yourself better when a simple request to delete a thread come in instead of threatening to repost it and use it as you please.
    • Like x 1
  15. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Ha...heroes get no play time
  16. Anima Committed Player

I agree.

That's why I'm a villain.
    • Like x 1
  17. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Villains I can work with lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Anima Committed Player

That's what I'm sayin'.