Thank you

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Oct 15, 2015.

1. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

For the **Free** hairstyles upcoming devs. Both open up more options for us to customize which goes a long way for people like me in game.

Thank you for the extremely nice looking styles we have to look forward to. I'm especially excited to get the Vendor chest and raid back personally! Keep styles like this coming

Also, I could've sworn I heard a nod in the stream about the tendril styles... any chance you were referring to the Aura...?:)
    • Like x 8
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Referring to the Elite Gear style with the lightning look on them :)
    • Like x 6
  3. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

When I said tendrils, I was referring to the FX on the Herald of the Black (Elite) style. Sorry for the confusion!
    • Like x 3
  4. Backseid Devoted Player

Are these hair styles just for females again?
  5. lukelucky Devoted Player

tendrial aura announcement coming or in dcuo terms "soon"? Seriously any chance we see it?

I am not a style guy but love these. Sadly one cool versions unobtainable cause I wont pay 70 marks for a style I cant get while relevant BUT ty for sweet styles. Maybe one day long long long time from now. Nah I wont go back to face roll but still great styles last dlc and especially this episode. Keep it up and cant wait till neckron style
  6. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

1 for females, 1 for males doll.
    • Like x 4
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

Vunderbar! :)
    • Like x 2
  8. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

To clarify, Ra's Al Ghul for males, Talia for females.
    • Like x 3
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Thanks for the Talia/Ra's hairstyles!
    Will we have another pack of hairstyles? I still need a long hairstyle with straight bangs. We dont have anything like that :(
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

Hello, this may be a bit off topic, would you have any eta for Illusory Forme.

Please...:)
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Well That Ra's al Ghul hairstyle is soooo good but I foresee plenty of Wolverines or Logans making a resurgence lol
    • Like x 2
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

A bit? :p
  13. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Glad someone else saw that too!
  14. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Both look good. Looking forward to it.
  15. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

yeah, first thing I thought of when i saw it too...
  16. Marek Committed Player

The hair styles are cool and all, but there not fair! I mean come on, i should be able to put Ra's hair style on my female toon! Why cant i have a female toon with mutton chops! Make it happen devs! Make ....... it ...... happen!! Lol j/k.