Holy Cow! GU54 Knocks out 1/3 of the Power Balance list

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ChillCat, Oct 15, 2015.

1. ChillCat Loyal Player

• Like x 6
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Earlier than that since this update will be done before mid Nov and then gu 55 should release before winter break with 56 on test the longest
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The systems team is working very hard on this.
    • Like x 23
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

Although the pace looks great and overall the DCUO dev team seems to be hitting us from all angles with great stuff, I'd caution on completion time expectations. My guess is the weapons pass will take a lil longer and the compound powers will as well.

Either way, great job devs.
    • Like x 3
  5. MrB Dedicated Player

Looks good but I hope they don't rush it and have it come up buggy. I would rather they take all the time they need even if that means it takes longer than predicted.

Also good job on saying which testing methods to use to reduce conflict of results.
    • Like x 1
  6. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Look how robust they are. I really hope Mental gets more powers added to the rotation for more options, like Pyro and Cryo and Menace.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

I see I am grateful.
  8. mexmex Dedicated Player

HOW CELESTIAL IS BALANCED AGAIN? IS WAY UNDERPERFORMING AS DPS COMPARING WITH ICE SORCERY EARTH,
  9. Starbrand Dedicated Player

If celestial is already balanced, a lot of powers must be tuned down :D
  10. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

For great justice!
    You know what you doing!
    • Like x 1
  11. lokithoz Committed Player

can somebody tell me how to access the test server please?
  12. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

It never made sense why Thought Bubble was never added to the AM
  14. lokithoz Committed Player

15. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

^ Oh brother lol
  16. Gwalir Loyal Player

You gotta create a new one, and have a Legendary membership on PC to access the Test Server the majority of the time.
  17. lokithoz Committed Player

Thanks
    • Like x 1
  18. Saybro Committed Player

I will applaud this effort...for now lol...
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You do not need a membership to access PC Test at this time. Anyone can sign up for a daybreak account, download the test server to a PC, and test.
  20. lokithoz Committed Player

Oh ok, thanks for the notice. However, I already bought a membership for a month.