What is the CR cap on the New Gen solo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Enickma, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Enickma Dedicated Player

^ thread title

It's not listed in game, was just curious. Thanks.
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

I think its the same as RTTN
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

NVM, its the same with Fatal Exams. Stops at CR143. At CR 144 you wont get marks anymore.
    • Like x 1
  4. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

5. Backseid Devoted Player

It's gonna be sad when that's no longer "relevant". I have a strong doubt there will be a comparable replacement :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Anima Committed Player

Agreed. This daily is OP.
    • Like x 1
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

It's a nice option to have. No one wants to be in a group 24/7. The new solo, by comparison, should award 5 Marks.
    • Like x 2
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You have this feeling based on what exactly??? :confused:
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

based mainly on the fact that when you look at the DEVS plan for providing content .. there is nothing listed for them to add new outdoor daily missions That is what we are talking about right? Not the OA solo but the daily mission in New Genesis. There are only two missions available there and the one is the weekly bounty so I assume we are discussing the daily that rewards 3 marks and has a reward box that can drop Cr 98 or Cr 102 armor.

From other threads here about daily missions there is a problem with Play Station being able to render outdoor missions properly so we may not see any in the future. As mentioned its a shame they seem to be slated to disappear because they do provide a break from team play and even a way to pass time while waiting for a team to form. Heck I have joined teams in new Gen that were building to do the weekly bounty and half the team was off in another part of the zone doing the daily mission until we had 8 team mates available and in the right zone. Between that and the mobs you defeated to spawn a APOK Commander if you had your Daily mission assigned before starting the weekly bounty you could complete most of the daily missions objectives by the time the bounty mission ended and in no time were turning in BOTH for 2 reward boxes and 5 total marks.
    • Like x 1
  10. Pink Revenge Committed Player

how do i block yr signature without blocking you? lol
    • Like x 2
  11. VariableFire Loyal Player

Oa Under Siege (and even the new Flash Duo to an extent) are good indicators of that. Oa is too long unless you gear up past RttN and Patrol Catastrophe and gives crap rewards for the effort.
    • Like x 1
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

They do have to circle back to AF content sooner or later and a good chunk of Gotham could be opened up just as metro was for WOTL2. My understanding is that they leverage the same resources as the normal versions of the maps when the do that so it's doesn't result in a bigger hit to the PS3 folk.

So with that in mind, I too would like to see a tangible approach for mark acquisition running solo content moving forward in the same fashion as New Gen, WOTL2, AF1 and the Wastelands. Something where if you don't have the time or inclination to group up you can still jump on during lunch and grab 3 marks for about 30 min of work. Even better, as in these examples, some sort of bonus opportunity after running 5 days of solos.

Sadly the solo for AF2 and the more recent Oan was too much running around for too little reward (the latter more so than the former).
    • Like x 1
  13. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

No, it's 147. It's in the GU 53 patch notes.

NGN goes to 143, I think you were confusing them.
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

No it just isnt update on the CR Relevancy Chart, thats where I looked.

EDIT: And updated :)
  15. Backseid Devoted Player

Log out when reading my posts? ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Backseid Devoted Player

Based on the new solo only providing a single Mark as well as what others have mentioned.

It's funny, solo content takes more effort than multi player yet is the bottom of rewards.