Anyone faced this bug in Arena? Killing before timer

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by AllanPage, Oct 3, 2015.

1. AllanPage Committed Player

Never seen this bug along with the long timer. I thought it was a hidden treat for Halloween or something. xD
  2. Diligent Diggles Well-Known Player

Yes I have. This has happened to me in The Pit and Temple of Isis. Also, sometimes in Arkham one of my teammates will spawn outside the door at the before the match even starts. This has been going on for at least 2 months now.
  3. AvatarofCake New Player

it has been happening for a while
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

5. Talve Dedicated Player

Been going on ~4+ years.
    • Like x 1
  6. Diligent Diggles Well-Known Player

Well that's just sad. I never experienced this until the most recent updates.
  7. KildareSmudge Well-Known Player

I've seen an opponent spawn outside the barrier to start, say, STAR Labs, but never seen them spawn inside your safe area! Crazy!
  8. Ayaya New Player

Ayaya played since server merge but Ayaya never see this until now :confused:
  9. AllanPage Committed Player

Now that you mention it, I remember being teamed up with opponents in a scrim in Temple of Isis. I was discussing strategy and I didn't even realize I was talking to my opponents lmao. xD
  10. MuTeDx Committed Player

That 1v1 map has that happen all the time, when you que for the shadowlands you have to be ready to fight on load up. I've spawned in theirs, had them spawn in mine, also spawned ouside the bubble and even had both of us out of the bubbles one time (we went to the point and fought 3 times before the match began lol). My point: this happens pretty regularly in shadowlands 1v1, I'm sure it's a bug. One you should keep in mind when you que in.