Where is Spytle?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kzinti, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

If you check his Twitter, Spytle was doing things with Planetside 2 this weekend (another Daybreak game); and if you look at his history, he's done the same events between periods of activity with DCUO. My opinion is he's splitting his time; but he's definitely still with Daybreak or he wouldn't have been doing anything with Planetside.
  2. Magician Dedicated Player

I hope you are right EconoKnight --- otherwise, maybe he just likes Planetside 2 as a consumer.

or Maybe he was promoted to customer? :eek:
    • Like x 2
  3. Backseid Devoted Player

I missed this response, but...

Post of the Month!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. Zenith Well-Known Player

Perhaps he's still preparing his big state of the union speech, the one where he details the exciting things to come over the next year of DCUO.
    There may not be an SOE Live this year, but I'm sure he has a green screen, some canned applause and a spare podium lying around.
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

He was streaming PS2 on the weekend.... follow him on Twitch.
    twitch
    • Like x 1
  6. Owl Devoted Player

On September 26th, Spytle streamed Planetside 2 and retweeted a H1Z1 promotion:
    https://twitter.com/spytle

Planetside 2 and H1Z1 are developed out of the Daybreak Games San Diego studio.

Based on the tweet on September 16, he was out of town.
    • Like x 3
  7. Xenia B Well-Known Player

I don't think we need to worry to much about that, information like that doesn't stay quiet. The letting go of Larry Liberty got around really quick through non official means.

This subject seems familiar, I think he went missing for awhile before, maybe 2 years ago.

So I am going with it being a vacation.
    • Like x 2
  8. Antwoman Dedicated Player

How many post of the months you have this month?:D
  9. Veritasum Loyal Player

I took SJ doing the latest "letter from our creative creator" a little ominous as well (no offense to SJ), but didn't post anything about it because I believe SJ had done that once before, nonetheless I agree he has been more quiet than usual.
    I have not seen any signs of pain on Mepps expressions during the last couple of streams though, so he's either good at poker or Spytle's still in the building.
    • Like x 4
  10. Backseid Devoted Player

Oh no! Did I do this month already?! If so, then we'll have to put both their faces on the wall ;)
  11. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Spytle is a very important part of DCUO, I am 100% sure that he will be in the next Friday Night Legends making Light of this forum topic.
    • Like x 3
  12. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Spytle watch is real.
    • Like x 1
  13. Nightwish Well-Known Player

He probably realize he makes a lot of money doing his own thing by streaming on twitch and making videos for YouTube. With an added bonus not having to deal with all the drama that can occur when he speaks his mind on these forums etc.....
  14. lukelucky Devoted Player

Or maybe its vacation time. Time off from dcuo does not mean he cant involve himselfmin other projects. Maybe it is a paycheck work he does on the other games. Who knows.

All long as all is well and best wishes incase.

Gotta add b4 hitting post SPYTLE despite never being prepared is the most entertaining dev ive seen on aaany podcast. Limited games and podcasts 2 compare but others I turn off maybe 10 min in. Spytle and mepps together classic so hope the guys on something soon
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Now I want to play poker with Mepps...see how good his poker face is.
    • Like x 4
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Dude...your forum sig is CREEPY as all hell. Good Job... ;)
  17. megamanexe Committed Player

it wasnt a joke...nobody opened the door
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

So, lemme get this right. Guy takes a break from the game (whether vacation or just time away) and people panic? If he was canned, there is no doubt in my mind that we'd know. Chill people.
  19. Emoney Dedicated Player

There's a reason for it.....whether he means to or not....many times he comes off snobby towards people on here.....he is the only dev I have had issues with....all others have remained professional.
  20. Pyroseraph360 Active Player

*Nervously looks down out the window he threw Spytle out of in another topic.*

Nope! No idea where he is! :D

*wistles innocently away from the window*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.