PVE Legends area 51 harly & catwoman feat is bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by majosea, Sep 4, 2015.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

The feat in the PVE Legends area 51feat will only pop for the person running as harly not catwoman , this need to be fix asap please .
    • Like x 1
  2. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Were you using Bombshell Catwoman? If so, I suggest you try using the normal one. I've seen the same happen with a Bane-Catwoman team up in which only the Bane player got the feat.
  3. majosea Dedicated Player

was running the normal ones not bombshell ones
    • Like x 1
  4. nihilismia Level 30

I confirm i tried to do this feat with normal catwoman and i haven't it.
    • Like x 1
  5. bagofboom Committed Player

Yes, I went to LFG for a Catwoman to use with my Harley and at the end the person I grouped with (sorry, I forget their name) DID NOT get the feat. No notification popped for him and he even typed in chat saying so. I offered to try again with a Batman/Robin team up (just to check) and he DID get that feat so we assumed it had to be the Harley/Catwoman one that's bugged. Thought it was wierd but now i see it wasn't just us.
    And since I'm here, also I ran the League Hall duo (t7) and Mad Harriet did not spawn in the last room. As a matter of fact there was NOTHING in the final boss room. It was my leagues hall we were in at the time so I know for a fact it has base items in there but the entire room was empty. We couldn't leave by was of teleporter and had to warp to base, disband group and re-form, re-queue and run again to get it. Just an FYI.
    Long Live DCUO!!
  6. xhalur Well-Known Player

Confirming this as well.

Just finished an Area 51 LPvE run. I did a blind queue as Catwoman (the original one, *NOT* the Bombshell alternate skin), and the group consisted of myself, two Harley Quinn, and a Steel. Both of the Harley Quinn characters got the team-up feat, but I didn't.

Of note, this seems to be just affecting the team-up Feat. I still got credit towards completing the Villain Checklist feat with Catwoman, just not for completing the Harley/Catwoman team-up.
  7. Raptim Well-Known Player

Same, Harley member got credit for the feat but not me as Catwoman. Reported the error but geeze the bug site sucks.
  8. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Here is the issue about that bug:
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-820

The map is gone for now, so I can't try it out by myself. But I confirmed the bug on the tracker anyway, after I saw all your Feedback here.
  9. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Yup, slow clap to the devs, keep up the "good" work.