Next on PC Test: Game Update 52!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Gwalir Loyal Player

We are, but due to it not needing to be tested, they're not gonna let us know what it is ahead of time. :(
  2. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

Gotta say this update is pretty lame.

I mean first of all what about bases (as storytelling hinted) is so cool??????

Then this 52!!!! How lame. Where is any of the love for the source material. Given that 52 is so meaningful and part of DC. I usually advocate for secs because I feel they do a good job with letting me play in the DC universe. But to not bring something major to this update is a miss for me.

No over dramatics, I sure of hell ain't quitting the game I love it too much. Just wish this one had more punch.
  3. Sbel Devoted Player

I hopped on test and looked around... I think they mean the prestige on T1+ gear has been upped to match the amount of marks they cost. Currently T1 gear is worth no prestige, for instance, even though it costs a decent amount of marks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I was just about to post a thread about the cut scenes when I read this. I like them too (except Batman's Mom).
  5. Lumi New Player

Ohh and I can't wait:p
  6. wickedzero53 New Player

Guys i need some help my acc was
    suspended or banned and have no idea why .. what can i doo ?? pls help mee
  7. coco Committed Player

Sounds good just one thing though it won't be affecting me soon enough but I know I've seen others saying we need a ps3 test server. I think these people have a valid point considering PS3 players couldn't see anything for 5 days after last GU. Please consider this not only that we still haven't received any compensation for last mishap either. Oh please update our league halls! Like repair vendor, teleportation to bases, a broker, & rooms fitting more items.
  8. Suprismal New Player

Wow i was getting hyped up for the 'Surprise base stuff' but after reading update notes i am.....sad.
    If the armory saving titles is the big thing then HEAVILY disappointed.The titles aren't even all that good.
    Please tell me this isn't the surprise base stuff. :(
  9. Suprismal New Player

Nvm forget what i said,i just read what mepps said, my hope is back :)
  10. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yup. I thought the same till Mepps clarified it. Whatever it is it better be good :mad:
  11. Taldigi1970 New Player

If I'm not understanding this correctly please advise. Is the Progress Point a time frame of what it should take to get to the next part of the instance? If it is, does that mean the system will kick everyone out when the countdown gets to zero? If this is implemented I see a lot off add skipping in the future or Pug run becoming things of the past.
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

No. You're not understanding this correctly.

You get a Progress Point when you complete the normal version of an Elite instance, or a Round in Survival Mode.

If you have a question about the notes, it's useful to read the notes.
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

14. Wulfric troy New Player

The Wizardly feet style need to be updated, they bug out and stretch as If they are made of rubber. its a really big eyesore.[IMG]
  15. BENNY BLANCO New Player

MEPPS,

I LOVE THAT WE HAVE ALL THESE GREAT UPDATES CAN'T COMPLAIN BUT lock boxes do not drop any of Avatar Bombardier set., I have all the styles but one (Avatar Bombardier) only have 3 piece collected from before I stop playing for a while. Like many other player who are in the same boat, I took a break from the game for a year I'm not going to deny that or use it as an excuse. Upon returning to that game, I heard that during that time I was gone the style became available to buy with in game cash. Since my return in October 2014 this style or gear has become no longer available for purchase from any vendor in the game is sad and we can't get this 50 pt feat. Is it to much to ask to add the style to the PVP style vendor so many players missing this feat old and new can accomplish it. Maybe in the next update or hot server fix the 8 piece style can be added.

Thank you for your time.

0 retweets 0 favorites
    Retweet

Retweeted

Favorite

Favorited

More
    • Like x 1
  16. TheRageuser New Player

Why can't you fix pvp since gu41 dcuo really not even legend pvp
  17. Taldigi1970 New Player

I did read the notes that's why I was confused and asked the question. If I've understood you correctly and the section you posted, we have to do the regular version first to get the progress point to do the elite version. And if I am understanding correctly, it seems you have to do that each time to re-run the elite.
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

No offense meant, but I don't think you will get that feat anytime soon. I think AB set may drop in vault (don't quote me, as I may be wrong).
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Not each time. Progress points last two weeks, on a fixed schedule.
  20. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Avatar Bombadier IS in the lockboxes. A leaguemate of mine got the head a couple of days ago. However, with the randomness of the boxes and the fact that there are over 800 pieces in the mix, the chances of getting any of them are pretty slim. It'll happen eventually. Man, I am so glad I bought that before they removed it from game. Even so, I think it's really crappy of them to remove a style associated with a feat worth half a skill point.