The Shadows Of The Night (USPS Hero/Villain)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Red Jenni, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Tired of being held down by Ares and being forcibly taken from behind while Cerberus poops on your head and sets in on fire? Join me and we'll beat them together. www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

5. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Need to escape the doldrums of parenting? Need to ignore your kids for a while? Click here
  6. Red Jenni Loyal Player

7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Yay! Got my pic back!
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

10. Red Jenni Loyal Player

11. Red Jenni Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Borrowed from the league Apathy: "We are a casual league set up for everyone that isn't looking for the hardcore/job experience a lot of leagues have. All levels are welcome. We have many members all in different states of progression. We all just want to play and have fun, but on our own terms. Think of it as a group of PUGs hanging out together, helping each other out once in awhile." We have only two rules:
    1. Don't be a d**k. Not to other Shadows and not to other people. We don't tolerate d**ks. That means absolutely no intolerance.
    2. Don't EVER kick another Shadow from an instance. It seems like that falls under rule 1, and I can't believe I have to say it separately, but unfortunately I do.
    If this seems like your play style, and you are looking for a relaxed environment, we might be the league for you! We have players at all tiers of the game. We're a very large league and we're always looking to grow larger. But we can't do it without YOU. Mics help communication, but not required. No cr or sp requirement. This is a league for people who like to help others.
    I believe that all toons are created equal. All Shadows are just people trying to have fun playing the game they love. No one is above anyone else. We all have access to the league bank. We all can decorate the league hall. There is one league leader, for the mundane stuff, but all of my alts bear the rank Shadow, the same as everyone else. New members are dubbed Shades until they prove themselves in mortal combat. The Shadow Council, well they're just like everyone else, folks trying to play a game. Their just really helpful people. Need help? Have a question? Ask one of them. Or ask me.
    What will be asked of you?
    1) Don't be a d**k.
    2) Don't EVER kick Shadows from an instance
    3) Be helpful if you can.
    All of this sound good? Click here to visit our web page.

Our leaders: Red Jenni (and my many toons)
    Rook Johnson/Cmdr Barnes
    Cpt Everythingman (and his many toons)
    LadyPolar
    • Like x 1
  12. Red Jenni Loyal Player

13. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Are you tired of queuing up for raids and ending up with some twerp who is playing music you can't stand and dropping constant "N bombs" as he talks smack about how great he is? We are your escape. Check us out at www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
  14. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Do you love to run through the streets at night, burning and electrocuting things, beating up heroes and sending suicidal jumpers to their eminent demise below? Join us, and we'll cause a little mayhem together. www.shadowsofthenight.guildlaunch.com
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

16. Red Jenni Loyal Player

17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Need to escape the doldrums of parenting? Need to ignore your kids for a while? Click here
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

19. Red Jenni Loyal Player

20. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Today's the big day! Oa Under Seige and Desecrated Cathedral come out today for members.

[IMG]