Which dc character would you do _____ with?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Chaos Evolution, Aug 26, 2015.

1. MichealOkane Committed Player

That's a terrifying thought. !uoy evol I. I would probably say for that last one, even though it would not be the best idea as we would both be underage... no one. I would rather find someone and stay true. Nothing against anyone who chooses the alternative, but I just prefer to love someone for life.
  2. JSnaples Committed Player

But...she's dead bro
  3. JSnaples Committed Player

Smoke a blunt with? Nobody, but I would pick Tony Stark at Marvel
    Drunk with? Tony
    Commit a crime with? Hmm..Clock King
    Board game with? Magneto
    Fist fight? Nightwing
  4. DivineSire Dedicated Player

5. SladeOriley New Player

Go on date with: Harley Quinn
    Go on vacation with: Batman
    Play video games with: Riddler
    Commit crime with: Mr Freeze
    Get in fight with: Lex Luthor
    Play poker with: Green Arrow
    Swimming with: Aqua Man
    Play laser tag or paint ball with: Cyborg
    Guys night out with: Nightwing
  6. Tannen Committed Player

Smoke weed - none. Not into smoking. I dont care if others do, but its not my thing
    Get drunk - powergirl, and hope it led to some drunk "super" sex
    Crime - huntress or another antihero type. Only way id be down with crime is if it had some semi heroic purpose. Frivolous crimes like running red lights or malevolent crimes arent my scene.
    Board game - joker, assuming it was just a board game, and he suppressed his other impulses
    Fist fight - no one, but if i have to pick, superman, since he has such great restraint and wouldnt leave me in a bloody heap like a lot of gotham heroes might
    • Like x 2
  7. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Assuming I would actually do these things.... (a few of the items on this list aren't my style)

Smoke a blunt with: Batman - the dude needs to relax. Plus, he might be a violent drunk.
    Get drunk with: Harley - as nuts as she is sober, just imagine...
    Commit a crime with: Deathstroke - his plan, naturally: the dude has a strategy for just about everything.
    Play a board game with: Damian Wayne - just to see him throw a fit when he loses.
    Get into a fist fight with: Ambush Bug - then I'd take his teleport technology!
    One Night Stand: Zatanna - just to hear her yell Regnarts! Regnarts!
    Fight Crime with: Joker - just to see the look on the criminals' faces when the man stops them!
    Go to Karaoke Bar with: Black Canary - who needs a mic?
  8. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Smoke a blunt with: Lobo. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, but if I did, it'd be with Lobo.
    Commit a crime with: Two Face. I'm also not a criminal, but I'd work with him if I was.
    Play a board game with: Batman.
    Get into a fist fight with: Wonder Woman. It'd be... fun. I would certainly learn something about how to fight.
    Stuck on an island with: Superman so we can get off it.
    Go on a road trip with: Raven.
  9. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

1: Not sure with that is
    2: Nobody
    3: Flash(wont get caught :D)
    4: Trigon
    5: Superman
  10. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Nothing says the person must be alive at the moment. back in the day, she raised a lot of flags
  11. Captain Domino Committed Player

Smoke a blunt with: I don't smoke
    Get drunk with: Wonder Woman
    Commit a crime with: Wonder Woman
    Play a board game with: Wonder Woman
    Get into a fist fight with: Wonder Woman...I'd let her win ;)
    Play naked twister with: Wonder Woman