What Future Collaboration Projects Would You Like to See Between DCUO & DC Comics?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Wouldn't mind seeing Aquaman and his team be featured.

[IMG]
  2. Karnevil Committed Player

using the nexus as a gateway any pre-crisis character(s) should be used in future storylines.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'd like to see something to capitalize on the movie releases and CW show season debuts. Doesnt have to be tied directly with those particular projects, as Im sure there'd be tons of red tape to navigate, but something along the same lines would be welcome.

Whatever big Events DC has planned for their comics, DCUO could do something with. We've got the Bombshell tie-in Episodes to coincide with the release of the Bombshell variant covers and Bombshell title, and I see no reason to stop there. Would have been nice if DCUO had offered the t-shirt Superman is wearing right now for the TRUTH storyline, for example.

Court of Owls would be great, and I'd love to see something done with the Red, Green and Rot from Swamp Thing and Animal Man. Crime Syndicate would be amazing. I'd love to see Mentor-based quests where you get to work with the Earth-3 version, so Superman mentored toons would work with Alexander Luthor, Batman mentored toons would work with the Jester (or whatever the hell the heroic Joker is called) and so on.

Anything Atlantis. Dont care what it is.

And I know the Bombshells fit this bill, but anything Golden Age inspired. I'd kill to get Jay Garrick's helmet.
  4. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Anything cool is welcome, I just hope the company keeps focusing on these important things, and hopefully does a PVP episode that is involved with all of this.
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Don't see why that is not possible. They did that for Injustice's Green Arrow. As for the Flash, first we need him on the Legends roster. :p
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Soon
  7. Aren Sul Committed Player

I put this in another thread started by ShazamFan2014, but I'd like to repeat it here because it fits better with the OP question...

New skin over Gotham to make (some) of the buildings more futuristic and have an Episode dedicated to Batman Beyond. We went back in time for Bombshells, let's go forward too. That would allow for enough content including new villains, heroes, gear, alerts, etc., etc.
  8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I need my fix of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. Make it happen DCUO/DC Comics.

[IMG]