Nirvanas Best League In DC Does Bombshell In 10 Minutes!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MkNoobSaibot, Aug 17, 2015.

1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I wish I was there during the FOS raids. I agree with you, everything is too easy now.
  2. Avian Dedicated Player

Does Races count towards being the best as well then?
    • Like x 1
  3. KidMidnight Loyal Player

actually the group that tried to take credit for being the first to take down the avatar of meta got busted for glitching.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I'd like to see 6 |3E45T ice dps, a healer and a tank do it. ... Make it 8 ice dps instead.
    • Like x 1
  5. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I gotta agree with Backseid here. What a TOXIC community we have. With ALL the problems in the game, and they are many. The PLAYERS are absolutely the worst of them. Not all. There ARE a lot of good people. But we have more than enough toxic people to ruin the overall experience. You lot really should live on single player games .
    • Like x 3
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

This is one of the problems. Too easy. Too op. This is not being toxic. Congrats to them but there are not the best players using the most powerful powers in the game. It's too easy. if you don't like challenge, it's fine but I do.

I'd like so much all powers are equal, now that would help the community. This is the base of the problems, too op.
    • Like x 2
  7. ermike Committed Player

This thread is horrible.. first 75% of the good players in this game left so technically u would be the best of the rest. Secondly, a raid that is beaten in 10 minutes is a joke. Reason why I refuse to play this game. Lastly, where are the old school elite leagues... OP, Odyssey, Reps, SOL, Mejastas, Aristos/LimitBreak, Bossmons,Select Few.. prolly forgot some but ih well.. any still around and strong or strugglin
  8. Solmes202 Loyal Player

This is NOT aimed at you so please understand this when I say, you can't fix stupid and rude. People int his thread (not all) are a lot of both based on their responses. The issues with the game are not an excuse to be so petty when someone is posting something they are happy about. if people, in this case, can't say something nice they should just slink off somewhere.
    • Like x 4
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I wasn't feeling aimed but just stating the state of the game. I know a lot are rude, maybe I can be too and sorry, but how the powers are now, a few too op, the others eating the dust.
    I'm fire and I've been fire since first day I played dcuo. It's my favorite power. I'm using it because I enjoy it but not because it is op. And I know that doesn't make me the best dps but I try to have my own loadout and to do something different to not copy others. I want the challenge and to be proud. But my power is still too op. I,d like it is reduce to like 10% to be fair with everyone, and so as ice. But that's me.

It's just crazy. I was in a raid as 102cr dps and I made it to second place and there was 130cr dps below me.
    • Like x 2
  10. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Done. Medal pls
    • Like x 1
  11. Lionxoft Committed Player

It's not. It takes less than a day. Maybe you were being sarcastic.
  12. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Why bash the OP because his league accomplished something? Oh that's right, this is the DCUO community at its finest.

Congrats!
    • Like x 3
  13. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

so you 8 maned it in 10 minutes nice ive seen a group 4 man it in 35 minutes with no wipes
  14. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Probably because most people don't consider exploiting gadgets glitches, and stacking OP powers to break the mechanics of the raid an "accomplishment".

Beat it in 10 mins without exploiting....then you've accomplished something.
    • Like x 4
  15. Dibrie Committed Player

Any pro self claimed 'best league in DC' must expect a lot of haters especially when uploading a vid.

Nothing to do with toxic, one just can not denie that C.Nova's marketing tecnics works as intended as seen by powers used.

But hey what ever keeps this game going :rolleyes:

#goaheadgrammarpolice
    • Like x 2
  16. coco Committed Player

Not really sure what to say to this because you see when wavedox started this best leagues in dcuo I disagreed with some of their standards anyhow, but what puzzles me the most is why you guys so conceded about finally hitting number 1 and felt you needed to prove that as well. I remember when you weren't number 1 league and yet I didn't see a thread like this started by those other leagues that were number 1. Am I going to bash you no cause yea I wish I could get a pug group to do what you did but that will never happen I'd be lucky to be in a pug group that gets through this raid at all. So I guess congrats. Personally if I ever was in a league that made it to number 1 (which I won't cause I like my league the way it is & the people in it) I would just sit back & enjoy it not making threads to make others jealous, it's called instigating a fight, which you successfully have now done.
    • Like x 3
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

no i am serious, noway u can finish that feat in 1 day ... u need tospend alot of time to collect and be lucky plus there are 60 collections or something ...
    • Like x 2
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Well said.
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

well actually i meant if u want to achieve it now , back then when u did it, it was a cake walk.
    • Like x 1
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

First of all, congratulations.

This video just confirms exactly what I've been saying for months and months now.

1) Raids are more in line with how 4 player content should be. This looks like an Alert that's been hacked to allow 8 players in. The NPCs present zero challenge. Even the healer was Crowd Controlling (which is a load of ********). If the player limit in this instance was 4, with everything else left exactly the same, it would be much more in line with how an end game alert should be.

2) There's absolutely no risk in not bringing enough support. Usually, in proper, well-balanced games, if you go the high damage route and skip on defence, you get absolutely destroyed. In DCUO, bringing excessive damage does nothing but make the content your ***** and gets you through it much faster and easier.

3) There is a massive divide in the end game between those who can and those who can't. Trexlight's 3 hour livestream of this same raid with a few players slightly under-geared (yet over the minimum CR) but ultimately lacking knowledge and awareness, compared to this video with 8 apt players or the other video of the group of 4 players beating it... it just shows that they can't get the difficulty right, at all unless completely bombarding the players with 1 shots and other BS that is more luck and awareness based than skill based.

The developers really need to stop fannying around with buffing super powers every month and work on balancing the difficulty of the game. This sort of thing doesn't encourage long term player investment.
    • Like x 11