I'm tired of it! DEVS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by LighTning Emperor, Aug 13, 2015.

1. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Didn't I say I was tired of it and how they didn't do it right from the beginning in the first place. That's why I said I wanted those CHANGES, please read before making comments like that.
  2. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

You have a point.

I guess they'd rather mess up popular powers than fix unpopular ones.
    More money that way?
    • Like x 1
  3. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Need that burst damage
  4. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Yea this has to be some money scheme of theirs since this happens everytime. I like the games where they balance everything evey update but just give new content (champions online). But I guess this is mostly because they aren't as big as other companies just yet so they scam us for everything they can get out of us.
    • Like x 1
  5. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Hope they do something about this
  6. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

It could be worse, you could be HL like me.
  7. LF4ce Level 30

You still have PvP to rule as GOD. #justsaying
  8. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

^ hardest hitting power in pvp ATM.
  9. Kharhaz Committed Player

Yes you can complain. This flavor of the month BS NEEDS TO STOP. NOW.

At the moment, my power, Earth has finally got some love, but im not dumb enough to realise the pattern that is emerging, or indeed has emerged, that one power gets buffed, idiots pay for the latest craze and then the devs move on to another power.

Complain until you are blue in the face mate, if this is the future for this game then put simply, RAM IT! This is lazy development. Its squeezing the life out of a game that is already dying. People have left in there droves already. If all that is left is to make a FotM and get money that way then I think we can all agree, the ideas have ran out and the well is all but dry.

The community is all but being ignored, the test servers are utterly pointless, everything being done today has no worth.

Look at PVP. It is in a place that is only loved by lousy players who only need google and some cash to succeed. Its all pay to win. Play legendary, have you seen all the catwomen players? play arenas, have you seen HL in that?

Have you noticed the bombshell catwoman released? of course you have. Convenient? not at all, they created 3 characters, people were already playing catwoman, however, they couldn't release her last due to potential loss, so second release is perfect.

Seriously mate, complain. Complain like we all should.

This game is becoming more and more pay to win. And shame on you devs for letting it be so.
    • Like x 2
  10. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Complaining over powers just make thier job difficult since every time someone has a decent power but cannot use it, or if they get out dps in something they just hear.... NERF QUANTUM, BUFF FIRE , NERF MENTAL, ICE IS TO OP! and so on. So yeah they're doing there best but there's way to many complaints. They recently improved rage so be thankful for that. Who knows, they might be working on other low dps powers as we speak for gu 52. To keep it this way u need to let them do there thing instead of being lost spoiled puppies. Let this sink into your mind while i go watch anime.
  11. Dr Blastwave Well-Known Player

At this point I really just want them to leave electric alone. I feel like the next time they update it they are gonna make it worse and do something like rearrange the point tree screwing up every1s rotation.
  12. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

OK I'm ready for daybreak to fail again at buffing electricity when this mid range play style arrives.
  13. LighTning Emperor Well-Known Player

Electricity is one of the last powers to be balanced. So why is only one power being done gu53?
  14. DawnOfKhaos Well-Known Player

You think Elect is bad you should try HL, it is worthless at the moment.
  15. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Agree 10000000%
  16. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Has anyone else noticed that the powers we pay for end up being the ones that get nerfed and end up being the weakest. Look at how sorcery, ice, gadgets and mental are doing, they're the top DPS powers. Now let's look at the worst ones, electricity, hard light, rage. Celestial, earth and quantum were at the bottom last year. Though the only free power that was ever bad was mental
  17. Emoney Dedicated Player

Pretty sure they did......I just got 2nd place today in HoH.....everyone in there was over 115cr.....I am currently 102cr with 59sp on that toon lol. Two of the DPSs were over 135 even. Crystal is the real beast DPS in DCUO lol.
  18. Emoney Dedicated Player

Fire spent almost a year as garbage....I switched to munitions for bout two months via loyalties because I couldn't take people excluding me from groups just because I was fire....this community helps push the FoTM just as much as the devs.
  19. Veritech Loyal Player

Why are you replying to a post in a thread from 2 months ago? Lol
    Pets received a buff since then which has balanced earth with other good performing powers. Hardly fotm of epic standards.

You can't use one run with obviously poor dps several cr higher than you as a credible example either.
  20. Emoney Dedicated Player

1. Ok my bad it is an old post....but it was under what's new....and several players replied today.

2. Earth is on the top right now....todays run is right in line with everything I have been in over the past week going from level 13 to 104cr as earth.

3. TOS prevents me from posting who....but they are not bad players....I was just apparently faster...errr....Crystal was. It's ridiculously OP due to her freedom of attacks....which dont get interrupted or need power. I've recently brought up an ice toon and my earth toon is destroying it at every benchmark in my journey to 140cr. I also run on villain side as quantum and mental.....gadgets on my batman toon...aside from the three in my sig....I feel like from the perspective of effort vs damage earth is the all-time champ of FotM.