Dev Discussion Episode 15: "Corrupted Zamaron" Duo feedback thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackFrost Developer

With the Corrupted Zamaron duo reaching the live servers, I wanted to post a thread where anyone who plays it can give us feedback, report any issues, or just comment about the duo. I certainly hope you enjoy it, and am excited that you all are going to get to play the new content we've been hard at work on every month moving forward!

Our team will be monitoring this thread, so feel free to chime in.
  2. Celestial Powers Committed Player

After seeing that Indigo ring I want Compassion Powers, make it happen devs :).
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Last boss seemed easier than the others. Of course, entry CR is 113. I could see two CR 113 players finishing it with effort. That's not happening in the raid, though it's also CR 113 entry.
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I mentioned this, a couple of times, second duo boss seems the hardest of the 3, Hawkgirl can be burned in 10 seconds with backups and Orbitals.
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

Out of 3 runs I keep having an issue, or maybe lack of understanding, I keep missing 1 single Lantern to heal but can't seem to get Indigo 1 to follow me to her, besides that it's the lack of difficulty for Hawkgirl, almost the same as Mantis on the duo.
  6. Veritech Loyal Player

One thing I've noticed is that Indigo-1 attaches herself to one player and follows them around.

If that player happens to go linkdead, there's no way for the remaining player to continue past any locked gates.

Might be something to look into.
    • Like x 1
  7. ErnieB Loyal Player

I noticed that too, it's been keeping me from the lantern heal feat, I thought by being the one to speak to her I would make her follow me, but right as she got to the first boss door she completely ignored me.
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, her health seems too low. Managed to get the crystal feat without even trying. The low health lets you basically ignore that mechanic, because she dies so quickly.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Something weird happened today, while trying the school of hardknocks feat, my team mate got it, but I didn't while neither my team mate or me used any consumable or supercharge durning the whole instance.
  10. Veritech Loyal Player

Indigo-1 is not finishing her jokes either, might be a glitch.
    "Nok Nok"
    "Who's there" I say
    Then nothing...
    • Like x 2
  11. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Many people have said this, but the last boss is very easy to kill. The other 2 have got somewhat good abilities but LB is just easy.
  12. bagofboom Committed Player

Is there a thread like this for the raid? If so can someone show me the link? I would love to pontificate on some things we've noticed in there. I have already stated some in another thread but since I KNOW this one is being watched by THOSE SUPER AWESOME, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, HIGHLY-SKILLED, VERY HANDSOME AND/OR BEAUTIFUL DEVS, I'd love to know where to post so I'll be heard. Topic wise; duo was fun, looked great and no concerns on my end aside from previously mentioned ease of Hawkgirl (Hawkwoman?) as last boss. But maybe I'm just THAT OP! :cool: Long Live DCUO!!
  13. Remander Steadfast Player

Right next to this thread in this very forum section.
  14. bagofboom Committed Player

Lol, found it!! I post a lot but I'm still not very good at navigating this site. Thanks!! Long Live DCUO!!
  15. Strummer316 New Player

Everyone has said it, last boss is WAY too easy. Other bosses are fine, although I do wish there was some mechanics in play here. Really nothing to think about while burning them down. Gorgeous duo though and the black lanterns and corrupted bosses look wicked.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Please don't change the last boss's health. I've ran it on toons that ranged from 113 to 128. Above the originally 124 minimum, it seemed easy, but boy, Hawkgirl is way harder below 124.

Also, a bug.
    I ran it today and I came across Indigo-1 just staring at a crystal.
    [IMG]
    We had to rerun the duo. My partner got deserter. I thought that they removed them off duos?
  17. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the report (as well as others who have corroborated it). I found a couple problems that were affecting the difficulty of the Corrupted Hawkgirl fight, and we'll be patching out a fix for those issues soon (not sure if today or not yet though).
    • Like x 2
  18. JackFrost Developer

The fix for this issue will be patched out with a hotfix soon. Thanks for reporting it!
  19. JackFrost Developer

I've got a change going in that will hopefully address this type of issue. Since it's hard for me to reproduce the bug, it's also hard to test my fix though. Both players should move forward in the duo (and 12+ meters away from her) as best they can, and she should teleport to players in this kind of case. That fix will also be in the forthcoming hotfix. Thanks for the heads up!
    • Like x 1
  20. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

You were probably running with a more muscular better looking partner....pffft women.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.