Finally!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

The day has finally come! I reached 200 skill points. I know others have plenty more, but its a big milestone for me. I remember having 85 and being amazed at some folks with 150.
    • Like x 14
  2. Sbel Devoted Player

Congrats! :)
  3. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Nice!

IA ARMY
  4. Jak-Man Committed Player

You're not mocking the other guy are you?
  5. drkhrt1 Well-Known Player

Congrats, keep up the grind.
  6. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

I almost made a thread doing just that but decided not to be a d*ck.

Still, how bad must a person want strangers to congratulate them that they have to post a thread on the forums about it? Like, you got 200 SP, that's great. Tell your friends and leaguemates and that's it. Imagine if there was a new thread every single time someone reached 200 SP. I realize I'm probably coming off as an a hole, but that's just my opinion. To each their own I guess...
    • Like x 2
  7. rolando nacanna Well-Known Player

the hard work comes after 200 sp,but in the meanwhile congrats
  8. Necromonica Shade Well-Known Player

Congrats RJ! Thought I had you for a bit there lol :p
  9. Ichiro Loyal Player

congrats:) , welcome to the club. Its all down hill from here.
  10. Marine Death Committed Player

One on ya mate. Good job!
  11. Makineko Committed Player

12. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

Good stuff, man. That is a huge milestone considering how little attention or focus many players put towards SPs nowadays.
  13. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I am at 197 on an alt. I didn't post when my main hit 200. Should I With my alt? Very very minimal sp sharing (only LPVE and Toyman)
  14. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Congrats!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Thank you!!

I realize this is sarcasm, but I have 5 alts that are right behind my main, and I have no plans to do that.

Nope! Thanks, Shady.

Indeed. Thank you. Its how I was taught to play. And I need to thank Shady, 36, Lord Revenant and the other members of Felonius. I couldn't have gotten here without them (we were members of the same league for a long time).

Absolutely not! But I see why you could think that. I hit 200 sp last night, and half an hour later I got the In One Piece feat. It was quite a night for me!

So I guess you changed your mind about being a d**k. You're damned right I wanted everyone to know. I felt like dancing naked in the streets, but I figured this was the better option. I think there SHOULD be a post every time someone reaches 200 sp. I mean, what is the forum for? There are so many sections of it, yet most of what you get is "the Devs screwed up....", "Whats the best dps power", "GU47 did...", "What should I name my toon" or "What style should I wear", "Water power...", "what should Atomic look like..", "Population in lower tiered content...", "Last person to post...", or pictures of cats dressed as Batman.
    • Like x 3
  16. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

i just hit 200 as well woot woot
    • Like x 3
  17. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

Welcome to the club. Wear your Jacket proud.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Awesome! Congratulations, my friend.
    • Like x 1
  19. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

u 2
  20. Backseid Devoted Player

I'd first like to say, "Congrats!".

I would then like to follow that up with "I hope you forget the Movement Mode slots, until the very end, every time you respec!".

Haha! :D :p
    • Like x 2