116 Gear

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

is the 116 gear also limited to the Chest Legs Back and Waist?
  2. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

I would like to know this too. At least I got the chest on my first duo run though :)
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I have no idea it's next to impossible to get an answer from a green name on here .
  4. Karnevil Committed Player

they have been pretty active today. although, I did have to put a voodoo curse on one of them.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  6. Karnevil Committed Player

7. Remander Steadfast Player

You should. CR scalng.
    • Like x 3
  8. Loche Developer

I am a bit confused here. The 116s should have higher stats than 112. Are you not seeing that?
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

i think hes speaking about the buff of the trinket and not about the stats on it but not sure ...
  10. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I got the Waist in the Duo.
  11. Karnevil Committed Player

I had not actually seen this, I was questioning your post from another thread that I quoted.

"They are the same pieces as the vendor and the Operation drops. They are intended to be something you use while getting marks or farming the 120s."
  12. Karnevil Committed Player

so you would be happy with a cr113 having the same stats as you being a cr126?
  13. 478874 Dedicated Player

cr is the most overriding stat in and of itself. it's arguably the most important thing in the game now for character progression and effectiveness.
    • Like x 2
  14. Supergirly Dedicated Player

If you are DPS, maybe, not the same for other roles.
  15. Lightws Dedicated Player

116, 118, and 120 are all the same pieces. So yes. We have to half 112 in every other spot.
  16. MetalMario Loyal Player

CR affects your damage in as well, so it's important for everyone, even if you don't care about your damage out.
    • Like x 1
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Exactly. It's a survivability thing. Increasing CR means you take less damage, so everyone should want to increase CR.
  18. SecondAccount New Player

does it not affect how hard an add hits ME as a healer? i'd say it's pretty important overall for all.