Coming Soon to DCUO: Titles!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2015.

1. AJPro Committed Player

Any1 know if you can customize to eliminate the league name under your name. The included pic were toons not in a league...seems busy if added with a league. Also, will we be able to see, we can't see our name or league right now to judge how it looks
  2. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

people who complete the last feat in the line of "complete x legends pve instances" should be awarded the title"pwarl" (person without a real life")
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

I don't know. My other MMOs are TESO and SWToR. None of them have such a messed up UI ^^
  4. dogmaticus83 Active Player

Now that's a very good idea - I am really looking forward to it.

Hope that those of us, who have been with DCUO since the begining (and even earlier: Beta) will get a cool title. Also the lifetime sub title for PC would be cool :).
  5. kawe Loyal Player

This is AWESOME.

Thnx very much devs. I'm looking forward to this.
    But I doubt there will be a title for the "Biggest B*tch of them all" xD
    Can't wait to browse though the names and see what fits. *_*
    • Like x 1
  6. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If you have a Title-giving Feat on one character and purchase that Feat for an alt (with Replay Badges), will you get the Title as well?
    • Like x 1
  7. GRElectircX New Player

QUESTION: Will we be able to change what the title says? like if i dont want mine to say the Exterminator, can i change it, to lets say, I'm awesome..(lol) or something like that? basically if we can customize it however we like with our own ideas
  8. vPRIDEv New Player

Ok I know Im going to get kicked from the forums again.
    But this is one of the most ******** *** ideas yet...
    Titles I mean seriuosly couldnt think of anymore useless Mepps.
    I understand trying to freshen things up and have people grind and consume their membership time doing stupid things spending replays for feats...But bro! This is stupid. I brought up on countless times something to bring quality of life to this game. how about this istead huh?
    Wouldnt it be great if we could instantly go into our friends or league list and see a role that will fit your alert or raid? To be able to see not just a name but their current role just like you would when you start a group and the list of names on the left has the Icon beside it. Just thinking of way to improve the quality of life in the game.
    • Like x 1
  9. anzattipl Active Player

Boring... like the new duo same level zamaron only new mobs do new levels not the old boring ones i expect something new not old stuff with new adds and do skip option of cut scenes watch them over and over again for sure is boring.
  10. q4s New Player

Better play wow it requires less money than this **** this game is like wow just to spend more money on **** and style jesus
  11. RTHERMITE Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. Buckwheater New Player

It's or it is because I am a new member, not its because I am a new member. Sorry.
    Also, meany.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Great idea, I love it. It will definitely add a touch of cool to our displayed names...
    ...however:
    Why is it that we can have this and we can't have a simple symbol that already exists in-game added to names in our friend-lists, that show roles?
    I don't know about anyone else here... but when IceTank4Ever responds that he switched to quantum (when Throne came out), when asked to tank HH Elite, my blood-pressure rises a bit...
  14. Hero Alpha Well-Known Player

This is cool. Loved showing diff titles in City of Heroes. Now please bring back the biography space on our characters that was in beta? That is what I been waiting for, reading everyones in game was fun.
    • Like x 2
  15. kobaltzky New Player

Hey there. Lifetimer here and I was wondering if there was going to be a special title for us. Like "The Eternal" or "The lifetimer" even. That'd be cool ;)
  16. Lerch2000 New Player

I think its about time and welcome the titles, but to be honest I really don't see it being such a big deal. I'll stop there without being too negative about this.

Thx for bringing titles
    • Like x 3
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Don't think will happen since titles are linked to feats. No feat for being a lifetime member, just awesome perks. ^.^
    • Like x 3
  18. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I do hope that there is a title for the feat for surviving the hack...
    • Like x 1
  19. Buckwheater New Player

Right? It's like:

"Oh, so you're going to have those after all?
    and you'll earn them by completing feats? Hopping on the bandwagon a little late aren't we?"

Meh. Not really interested at this point.
    A neat little aesthetic addition, I like it, but I can't get enthused about it.
  20. Buckwheater New Player

UCK, you wicked fiend, don't mention that feat.
    All sorts of negative emotions always follow that.

That and any other one time things that nobody who doesn't already have will ever have.