Black Adam - Are you freaking kidding me.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Broken Soui, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Soooooo. A TON of feed back was given on shazam's supercharge and mercury's escape cool down. Nothing was changed..Black Adam gets the SAME two moves ? Really ?

Nothing I love better then my counters meaning NOTHING every 8 seconds.
    • Like x 9
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Isn't Black Adam's supercharge different to Shazam's?
  3. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

It gives back power and some health but him and Shazam pretty much have the same loadout. Just trade Shazam's finisher for Black Adam's lighting storm
  4. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Looks the same to me..Except it's a 50 % move and does at least 2400 damage. Its seems as though you turn back automatically. My point is. The escape moves cool down is total BS.
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's less effective damage wise but it costs half as much. He's in almost every way as ridiculously over powered as Shazam is. Gotta love it when the dev in charge of the design doesn't even show up at all to take any feedback.
    • Like x 18
  6. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

I know it's their game and they make it how they want. I can't believe after all the feed back on shazam. Black Adam being on test, which no doubt probably got the SAME feed back. It's spit right back in our face.
    • Like x 3
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

There's a grand total of 14 posts on the Black Adam thread. There are 73 on the Shazam thread. After that thread, a month of feedback, and nothing, it's simply not worth a lot of players' time anymore to even bother, myself included. Both those testing feedback threads were utterly pointless. The only reason I'm still here is because a few weeks ago Mepps said that they'd start taking our voices more seriously. That's clearly not true.
    • Like x 16
  8. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Yeap..14 posts says it all. Why give feed back if it's falling on deaf ears ? Seems the only time something gets changed that needs changed is if there's a complete uproar.
    • Like x 2
  9. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Catwoman OP
    • Like x 1
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

And that's why I'm slowly working my way towards playing other games competitively instead of this one.

She was already top tier, but it didn't help that GU47 buffed her weapon damage by 140%.
    • Like x 8
  11. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Yea IDK. I just can't seem to find the logic. They increased circe's break out timer, because she pretty much broke the counter mechanic rules. Here comes shazam. Can avoid counter punishment every 8 seconds. People complain. It's not fixed. They then release another character that's identical.
    • Like x 2
  13. Le Vilain New Player

Were Cheetah's weapon attacks buffed too? I can't tell since I've never started using her until recently?
  14. kravonik New Player

It's like
    its like a train wreck. Can't keep your eyes off it.
    • Like x 2
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Yup, its the same weapon, so it got the buff as well.
    • Like x 1
  16. Jonny Wonder New Player

If they weren't OP they wouldn't sell as well.
    • Like x 1
  17. Absolix Loyal Player

Not really. Superman is the best selling legend and he sucks.

Frankly which character it is appears to have more influence than how strong or weak they are.

That is not to say balancing legends better wouldn't still help their sales to a point, but it isn't the driving force. balancing would simply encourage players, who would be chased off by the fact that their favorite character they try to play as at first is stuck at such a disadvantage, to stick around, continue to play legends, and buy some more legends.

Frankly I personally don't know of any players that have stuck with the game and continue to spend money on legends, especially since most only do it to get legends PvE feats.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jonny Wonder New Player

What is your criteria for "best selling", all time or...
    Where do you get your numbers from.
  19. Absolix Loyal Player

Last SOE Live they shared that Superman was the best selling legend and Circe was the worst.
    • Like x 3
  20. Jonny Wonder New Player

In that case I would venture to guess they meant best selling of all time. Which isn't surprising because Superman was available only by purchase for quite some time (and has been around for a while). I don't think that contradicts people are more likely to buy the latest OP character, the same way many will buy respec-tokens to be the latest OP power.