Almost 2 weeks, no response from devs on test server is concering.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jacob Dragonhunter, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

If they want happy players, they shouldn't have done gu 47... just saying.
    • Like x 3
  2. XODUIS Committed Player

Their most infamous GU... we all wish we could go back in time Pre GU 47. Plus getting marks from everything would hurt absolutely nothing except their Replay Badges sales...
    • Like x 2
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Also if we go back before Gu 36.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If they are doing any additional modification to the update, a simple post would be appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  5. ErnieB Loyal Player

Lets face it, the real changes will come after the Update hits live, with about 50 other hotfixes, as much as they claim to read all the feedback, we know that's not truth, then you have the few players who's opinion is valued over anyone else, and 99% of the time just agree with any change the devs make. I give feedback, but with no hope of it ever making a difference.
    • Like x 2
  6. UltraVillain Committed Player

They really need to do stat flattening, then balance/update the powers.....as is masses of work from the last 20 or so updates are now invalidated by sweeping stat changes which rewrite power imbalnces and leave everything in flux. There really needs to be a normalisation of player effectiveness crushingt he differnces between t1 and t6...this keep content challenging for longer, retains open world challenge releveancy and completely neagtes the need for gating and clamping. Then and only then can a sensible baseline be established that all the powers need to be balanced to.

Indeed when looking at this question pragmatically it has to be noted that the new marks system enabled absolutely NOTHING over the older system but removed much in the way of player choice and freedom, while the intent may have been to sell more replay badges the negaitves without any clear positive effect of this change has no doubt reduced the playerbase and nullified any net gain that might have been. Defining the game to be 12 peices of content come what may and evermore is surely the most self defeating and contrary form of progress imaginable.
    • Like x 2
  7. Trexlight Devoted Player

The more you see the Devs on the forums means less time they are taking to fix issues. Just because you dont see a green name doesnt mean they arent reading
    • Like x 1
  8. Ciphey Well-Known Player

Yes, but they could at least confirm they have seen the feedback and are working on it. That would only take a moment. Otherwise how do we know what we should test more/why we should continue testing?
    • Like x 3
  9. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Not everything from 47 is bad. I absolutely despised the symbols
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

not everything, but the majority of it is bad.
    Let's face facts, GU 47 nearly destroyed dcuo because of so many players unsubbing due to it.
    • Like x 1
  11. kravonik New Player

not everything, but most things. which makes it a failed update.

it seems devs ignore most testing feedback and then try to play catch up or fix-a-flat once it hits live and the masses complain.

we will never get any info due to the "get the most money we can while we can" mindset that they seem to have. They feed off of the "we'll wait and see" crowd along with the "not canceling just yet" crowd. It seems most PS players usually forget that they have sub, since its auto, and PS players have tons of other games that they play. Not to mention that if theyre kids and the parents pay, the kids might not even tell their parents they don't play anymore...like my son :)
    • Like x 1
  12. grendel007 Well-Known Player

Yeah. I was just trying to have something positive to say really
    • Like x 1
  13. kravonik New Player

I feel ya.

I was a backer of the devs until a certain banathon happened with my league and members of the pvp world. I just cant support the lack of info that is given out along with the lack of keeping commitments from them. The answers of "Soon" don't cut it anymore. I would rather hear "I don't know".
  14. Dead_Lantern New Player

There has to be a reason for devs to totally ignore revamps threads. All sick or on vacation?
  15. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Just popping on too support this thread.

Can any green name say or inform us on wth is happening to our game?

That would be great.

IA ARMY