This Needs To Happen

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KDICHU, Jul 10, 2015.

1. KDICHU Well-Known Player

Simple
    F2P should include
    Last Laugh DLC - PvP
    Home Turf DLC - Generator Mods
    Hands of Fate DLC - Utility Belt

These are things that you must have to be a complete DCUO player, if you have no DLC's and lose your Membership you quickly realize that you cannot do anything productive, if you have bought armouries you cannot properly use them without Home Turf even if you have paid cash for them. You cant use your Utility Belt even tho you have paid your DCUO "Rent". Lastly if your returning to the game waiting for your pay check or PSN card from the store you most likely haven't completed the Last Laugh DLC but cannot PvP with a Purpose which is a little ridiculous. Adding Hands of Fate would give the Ult Belt but also unlock T4 for Free Members.

If DCUO feels F2P dose not deserve this then I do believe that the players who have had a Full Membership for 6 months Minimum should get this without an issue.

and before anyone complains Im a Member, 124/174sp im not a F2P or Premium this would in my opinion help new people play DCUO longer or keep returning members from just going "screw it" and playing ESO
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Sigh, another setback for f2p and Premium is here.:(

Let the flame begin.
  3. MrB Dedicated Player

Or they can buy the dlc/ pieces of it like other premium members like myself atm.
    • Like x 3
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I'm totally for removing marks-costs for utility-belts for legendary and People, who own the DLC/Feature with Utility belt, but to give People without that the Feature to use the belt, but to unlock the Slots for marks.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Or you could buy legendary.
    • Like x 3
  6. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

BUY the dlc's og PAY for legendary BOTTOM LINE.
    • Like x 2
  7. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

* edit " BUY the dlc's OR PAY for legendary BOTTOM LINE.
    • Like x 3
  8. Primordia_Vox Well-Known Player

So we should give more to people who can't afford or don't want to spend <$10 to play additional content but instead they are going to shell out $60 to play another game?

I think F2P should be thankful they don't have to pay the $60 plus subscription like I had to when the game first launched.
    • Like x 4
  9. Pults Loyal Player

[IMG]
    Nope. The only thing F2P might need is extra content in T5, T6 and T7. Something outside of current episodes.
    Right now T3 is end-game for them. Soon it will be T4 with a few duos. The serious lack of content is the biggest drawback.
    Anything extra like belts, bases, shield and pvp maps are meant to be in episode last laugh and stay that way. Want it, pay for it. They even split them from episodes meaning if you really want just the features without the episode content, you can get it cheaper than it previously was.
    • Like x 2
  10. Backseid Devoted Player

No. F2P get plenty of content. Nothing needs to change just because you made a mistake. SMH.
    • Like x 1
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Spend 15$ n buy the 3, it won't break u
    • Like x 3
  12. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

First off, T4 is already unlocked for free players. Second, why can't you properly use armories without Home Turf? All players get a dive hideout, even F2P, and armories are not tied to Home Turf. Also, you can still be very productive without a base mainframe and utility belt. No one must have those to contribute. Do I think F2P should have more? Actually, at this point, yes. It's been long enough. F2P needs something more but not the perks of a dlc without subscribing or buying the said dlc.
    • Like x 1
  13. KDICHU Well-Known Player

I'm a full member first off. Second I paid cash for my armories but when I switch them while premier it only change sp and style not gear to. Try it it will not work. Also in the pay if you lost membership you could keep your ult belt equipped but now it v removes it automatically and make your generator mods useless even if you have already paid rent. As a long time membership buying player it would be a nice update. Everyone saying boo to this in my opinion r just being douches
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, no. just no. not being a ******. while I agree there should be a more content for the ftp players, I, & many others, would be just a wee bit cheesed off if DCUO started giving away for nothing stuff that we had to pay for. I'm not trying to be down on ftp players, & I am about as far from elitist as a guy can get, but I'm Legendary, & I've been paying for my stuff each month for what seems like yarons. if they suddenly decided to grant for free stuff that I, & many many other players, have had to sub for all this time, wouldn't that be like pissing up our legs & telling us it's raining? it would be a HUGE slap in the face for subscribers.

it doesn't cost a lot to get what the OP wants. I don't know about the US, but here, in the UK, it works out to just under a tenner a month ( about 12-to-15 dollars? somewhere 'round there? ). you want the stuff, pay for it. I had to. so did everyone else who subs.

again, not trying to be a ******. I used to be ftp, so I know what the OP is talking about, but I don't think the way to go is to take stuff that other people have had to pay for & give it away free to people who don't want to pay for it. that's not fair.

I know this game can be a bit tough on the ftp guys, I'm not entirely heartless, but that's ftp for you. there you go. you don't like it, you can either pay for stuff, or you can throw your toys out of the pram & storm off.

once again, I'm not being douchie, or, at least, I'm trying not to be douchie.
    • Like x 1
  15. ssvillae New Player

Op you forgot escrow needs gone also and daily vault access
  16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Wait, what? I have premium friends who have no problem switching gear with armories. And if you pay the rent, the generator mods will work. Rent is within the range of a premium player for crying out loud, and even free to play players can afford the 2nd battery. Generator mods should be no problem for a premium player.
  17. Derio 15000 Post Club

There shouldnt be a cost on utility belts and base upgrades if you OWN the DLC. Otherwise they should be F2P with those restrictions.
  18. XODUIS Committed Player

I realized Premium didn't get any respect when i made a thread suggesting they need money increased to 5,000 because the cost of daily playing was a lot.
  19. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

As far as I'm aware, every MMO cuts off at one point and you need to buy new missions. It's just like buying a new AC game every year. it's new content, so you pay for it. why would they allow free content past T3?
  20. KDICHU Well-Known Player

If u don't have the dlc your armories do not work correctly. The first to gen mods lol bs and they also don't work without dlc pathetic community wtf elitist
    • Like x 1