If you could relive one moment in DCUO....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SpicyMoonlight, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

When I log in with 30+ friends online, league were running 2 simultaneous raids + others alerting on the side.
    • Like x 5
  2. Ghostof91 New Player

When it took less than 20 minutes to quenue up for instance.
    • Like x 6
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Holy crap, 4 of you couldn't bring him down without wiping? I knew his breath of death was nasty but sheesh. That said, cool for your son. He must have been thrilled.

But, what would I re-live? Soloing my first ever duo boss fight(Gorilla Grodd duo but getting outrolled for the loot by someone who happened to queue in when I was in the middle of the fight...they didn't contribute at all but rolled need anyway) then soloing the OMAC duo final room at a time when the healing barrels didn't respawn. Also, the epic safe house battles on No Man's Land server. I also vote for a time when you could PUG queue for any raid and get in relatively quick. Now, you're lucky to get into one in less than an hour if at all. You can't even LFG for older raids anymore.
  4. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

My 2 a.m. run of dox a little after the dlc dropped with my old league "SSOBFUTURESFINEST"

It took hours but it was the funnest run i've had in dcuo
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

when JCing was still here in its prime.
    • Like x 1
  6. MrGT Well-Known Player

Guess put it down to "one of those" runs. We had done it many times with less worries.
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Pre GU 36
    • Like x 1
  8. Zylo Committed Player

Date is 01/14/2011 finding out that feats had something to do with Getting SP's. Months later almost completing almost every feat getting 96SPs being one of the most powerful hybrid fire battle tanks in the game.

I want to go back and relive when SP's mattered. Not the joke that they are today.
    • Like x 2
  9. PureTruth Well-Known Player

I remember back in 2011 when the PVP servers were booming. You couldn't go past a Villain club or Hero PD without it being packed in the front, especially in Metropolis. As a hero, I would always fly down to Metropolis villain midtown club, and there was always something going on around the Superman statue, people & leagues were getting ganked, doing takeovers, goofing off, or just showing off. Those were the times, now the only populated places you see are little Bohemia PD & Villian club, plus Chinatown villian spawn location. People use to always hang around Metropolis star labs across from Bohemia, now that is vacant.
  10. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Back when owning good Pvp gear meant you earned your chops, since you got no reward if you lost the match.

Now you can just easily buy those styles from the vendor. Sheesh.
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

2012-2013 were the best years of this game in my opinion. So I'd go back to that time in general.
    • Like x 1
  12. Voooyt New Player

When I got the message from Superman telling me that I am a Justice League member :)
    • Like x 2
  13. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

i dunno man, but you need tjeezus or weed , i prefer weed tho :cool:

#goaheadgrammarpolice
  14. IceRaider Dedicated Player

My 1st gates run... Got the speed feat. Was 71cr then my friends saying let's test your tiny butt in prime. Was fun learning how to really tank when prime was the top raid...oh those were the days sigh.
  15. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

The day I created her, that love at first site moment. It's a rare feeling, a minor miracle that I know there is no chance of ever surpassing.
    But the moment I saw her I knew she was the one:)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. bitGAM3R Well-Known Player

The first time I stepped on the game. It's fun doing the story stuff. Fun af

until I reached level 30 and discovered the combat rating system and queuing it all goes downhill..
    • Like x 1
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Id bring back the days I used to beat you while you were a sorcery healer... as a ice tank :p
    • Like x 1
  18. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Going out of the MPD after leaving the brainiac ship, climbing the tallest building i could find, looking at the city and how huge it was, everything unknown...then jumping down, everything left to discover...this was however, a long time before going "meh...another superpowered alien being...hand me my shotgun"
    • Like x 3
  19. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

First time in outside Metropolis - after running early missions in Gotham and then seeing a whole new city with the epic sound track.

Using Photon Blast and Suppressor turret in a load out

Seeing the Dark Specter Bat suit for and then working towards getting it. (no RNG drops involved)

Any solo achievements that were difficult (for me) - Bruno, Pengbot, iconic anomalies, Happy Hippolyta

Sticking with any content until it's beaten and playing with equally dedicated players.

Running Lab, HOH and Fatal Exams for the first time - and grinding them in the following months
    • Like x 1
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

Absolutely, loved pre 30 as well because it felt more like a immersive Rpg mmo.
  21. Dezaras Loyal Player

Last Wednesday I ran Flashback with my 7 year old son. I was T3, he ran as one of my T2 alts. Bumpy start, I had to tell him to listen, a couple of times, which he did. We also had a problem where we were in combat mode permanently. I've never noticed that before, but our health never regenerated without sodas/barrels.

But we made it. My seven year old son and I. He had my back, I had his. Father and son. Partners.
    • Like x 6
  22. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Oh kinda like how I used to beat your Ice tank with my Light Troll?
    Id be down for that!