How will you thank the Devs?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheArmorsmith, Jun 23, 2015.

1. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I know many people popping up with concerns about this and that and if you don't know what they are then....read the Gotham City tab you'll see.

But other than that how will you show your thanks to the Devs. Some are supporting the game decision (like it or not) but still subbing and buying replays...Others in protest stop subbing but have shown support by buying DLC's and are waiting for things to cool down or get better. Others have written thank you letters on the forums to the Dev's for all their hard work. So how will you show your thanks to the Dev's?

I plan on waiting it out a bit with my league mates chimming in but not fully quiting the game if there are a power along the way I'll buy it maybe stack up on replays. Its not quiting and still support in my way...also I'm a preminum player and have all the DLC up to the one WOL2 . I've even told people in other games to try DCUO as well some did and don't know all the struggles we know...well not yet that is lol.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I will thank the devs once the changes for support roles hit live. Also once all the major bugs have been fixed.
    Example would be the current Link Dead problem.
    • Like x 2
  3. hudapak Well-Known Player

I don't know how I will thank them but it isn't happening any time soon for sure.
    • Like x 7
  4. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Yeah I feel yah hence why I made this thread...
    • Like x 1
  5. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Here's what I got from this post:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

You're Lady Gaga...cool ok I have so many questions for you Ms Gaga can I call you Ms. Gaga
    • Like x 1
  7. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Yeah sweet I want water powers I heard they scraped scrums in favor for water powers I'm not sure of that though, but yeah water powers and whips...I would in as my friend on the forums would say nunchucks gotta have more nunchucks.
  8. hintofcoolness Well-Known Player

I shall reward them with loyalty points that they can use in my crappy marketplace.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Lol I thought they upgraded that already...with auras...? I'm sure they can do something more wit hall the lore of DCU thats been around well since like the 30's I mean there's gotta be something there they can use to fix up the marketplace which needs a huge update.
  10. MercPony Devoted Player

I thank them for making the game I met the love of my life on.... That's about it :p
  11. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I have to say this....But your gif is amazing.
    • Like x 1
  12. MercPony Devoted Player

Sailor Bat is the new Sailor Venus :)
  13. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

That's awsome it totally made me doulbe take on it..I was like is that Batman...Did I just see Batman...Yes I did
    • Like x 2
  14. 478874 Dedicated Player

The development team, generally speaking, has done a wonderful job with this game. The game started with a disastrous six month run of outages, glitches, hacks and such that really hamstrung launch momentum. Since then, they have had to constantly balance the revenue driving aspects of the game with the discipline to try to extend the longevity or learning curve for the players. It's a perilous balance and many of the critiques on the forums come back to that balance. That's their plight though, part of their job description as it were and they've done a fine job with it. At it's best, this game brought joy, laughter, and memories with friends that still bring a smile to my face when I remember those times. I don't think that will ever change. So that's my appreciation or gesture of thanks to them, a random, nostalgic smile or smirk that says "damn bro, those times were fun!"
    • Like x 1
  15. Longshot Well-Known Player

How will, I thank the devs?

For what?
    • Like x 2
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

Nice.
    • Like x 1
  17. mightybugthe1st New Player

I've thanked them here a few times in the past when they put in overtime to fix things they've screwed up in the game with untested updates, and I've been thanking them for years with my wallet so that they can enjoy making a comfortable living and afford to pay their bills on time. Are you suggesting I should do more? I mean, it's just kind of weird. That's like me asking you what you will do to thank the employees at the place you buy your clothing or groceries. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  18. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Thank with wallet, or not.
    • Like x 1
  19. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I thank the devs for making a great game with a great combat system that's hard to find in other MMO's, but they should also be thanking me and many others for paying a sub for four and a half years as well as all the power respec tokens, movement tokens, replay badges, bank slots, inventory slots, booster bundles, etc..... I and others have bought.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Oh no by no means do I sugesst that, I do however suggest you tell them what you are telling me because they need to see the effects of how you call GarbageUpdate47, because you been thanking them for years and what is unaccepable now is not worthy of your thanks.
    • Like x 1