My God plz get rid of this 3 hr vote to kick lock

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pr0tojay, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Pr0tojay Committed Player

LPVE run literally just took me 45 mins because i couldnt kick more than 1 of the noobs i got stuck. I was with 2 steels and 1 robin, and when one of them quit i reopened instance like an idiot and it gave me another free to play steel player who kept going into boss fight by himself, not waiting for anyone else. Then one guy disconnected, and i couldnt kick this link dead guy. So i had to WAIT UNTIL one of the other noobs left, so i can vote to bring in a league member. They had to kick the other noob, then i had to bring in another league member to do the same thing.

And before you say you shouldve explained to them how to play, help them out, thats EXACTLY what i did. I typed it in chat, then i typed in caps when they wouldnt respond. I even typed their screen names. I guess they were too stupid to read english or even look at the chat because they didnt follow a single instruction, or vote to kick the other guy who went link dead. This vote lock is extremely frustrating, it was just fine before. I didnt see the issue previously.
  2. MetalMario Loyal Player

If you had just walked out instead of trying to kick everyone from group you could have completed it probably at least 4 times in that amount of time.
    • Like x 13
  3. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I stayed because i thought i couldve carried them enough to finish, but they kept dying in the fire at boss fight. They would not listen to the instructions i typed. I was already at boss fight, i didnt wanna start over after making it to end already.
  4. Minnion Devoted Player

So... When you were trying to give them instructions, did you get confirmation that the group was even paying attention to the chat window? (Or for that matter were capable of speaking the same language(s) that you speak?)
    • Like x 1
  5. Quantum Rising Committed Player

The 3 hours is a little excessive. I'm all for a restriction on it. Maybe just once per 30 min but 3 hours? Come on.
    • Like x 5
  6. Pr0tojay Committed Player

No confirmation at all, i typed in caps to get their attention. One of their names was robert, i would expect that guy to speak english. Also this is USPS, i would expect one of the 3 guys to speak english at least. I doubt most people here would quit after spending 12 mins to get to the boss fight at that point. The normal thing most people would do is hope that 1 of them listens to kick one of them, then invite a friend in.
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

So if you could vote to kick more often, you think they'd suddenly smarten up and vote? I really don't think it would solve much with a group like that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Makineko Committed Player

I tried explaining the "no pets" thing during the summer seasonal. I was polite, tried a few times as normal then had to put it in caps, no response. Gave up doing after the second day of having to do this and just upped and left the instance. No way I was spending 15+ on a 5 minute event because some peeps couldn't be bothered to read a box meant for communication.

If your group is truly that bad they're taking that long to complete something which takes 20 minutes max it isn't worth your time. Better off leaving and finding a semi competent group instead.
  9. Pr0tojay Committed Player

I said i kicked one of the players in the beginning, so they were at least smart enough to vote yes to kick. Thats what got me locked from voting again. So yes, it certainly wouldve helped.
  10. ChuckLess New Player

It's not your group to dictate who stays and who goes. Don't like it? Leave. Even of you are allllllll the way to the end of Trigon. Lol!
    • Like x 2
  11. amazingmanll New Player

Does somebody need a Whambulace oh no they Didn't listen to your instructions wah wah, wee-ooh wee-ooh here comes the whambulace you could have just walked. Proof of another dictator player who Didn't get his way, so that must mean kick needs fixing because you Didn't get what you wanted
    • Like x 1
  12. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Yea but the seasonal is literally a boss fight, youre already there and can finish in a couple mins. I spent my time to get to the boss fight in trigon, so why leave at that point and start from, when you can hope that one person kicks someone and continue on? Plus theres no telling if you get stuck with more incompetent people.
  13. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Three hours is excessive especially since the system still counts kicks when people are disconnected or they just leave.

Kick has legit uses outside of community abuse.
    • Like x 3
  14. amazingmanll New Player

Just stop you Didn't get what you want. Doesn't mean kick needs fixing. Did it ever occur to you that they were i Don't know IGNORING you ?
  15. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Genius, this isnt the first time the kicking has been a problem. This is just an example of what just happened. And how is that being a dictator? They didnt get to finish the instance. Isnt the goal to help incompetent people finish the instance, teach them a thing or two? Plus, if it happened to me, im positive its happening to other players in other instances.

The kicking wasnt a problem before, why change it? I mean i never get kicked, so wasnt a problem for me at least.
  16. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Ok either youre trolling, or you as clueless as the guys i played with. Why would they be ignoring me when i didnt say anything until boss fight? They didnt say a word the entire time, how would they be ignoring me? Smh maybe youre one of the incompetent people that was in that group lol
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

3 hours is BEYOND ridiculous!!! 10 minutes would’ve been more than fine when you factor in the speed of most instances.

To be honest, this has done more harm than anything else as much like when the Kick Vote was disabled, people are choosing NOT to queue content or PUG.

Once more, why do the devs think that 3-7 people should be punished for the feeling of one person?!!

Especially when you factor in that this game teaches lil’ to none of the game’s mechanics, people outright sidestep others, and many quality of life features need to be paid for.

In the end, I guess they’re fine with characters having Ignore List that’re in the hundreds, I’m sure that’ll help with queueing system.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Wait... You are complaining about a random queued in instance that takes about 10 minutes to run with a good group because you can't kick someone? You do realize, the time it took to complete it, you could have left, ate the 1 minute deserter (yes ONE minute) and re queued in and probably completed 2 more runs, right?
    • Like x 2
  19. Ghaladh Dedicated Player

You do realize that there are thousands of other languages in the world and that not everyone can speak yours, right? How many languages do you speak yourself? Sei troppo stupido per leggere l'italiano? Bist du zu dumm, um Deutschsprake zu lesen?

BTW, yeah, 3 hours is too long.
    • Like x 1
  20. Harlequin Devoted Player

If you don't want to increase your timer, quit kicking people and leave the group. IMO, 3hrs isn't long enough for some people.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1