ice dps-ers veteran advice plz

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PaperSackTan, Jun 5, 2015.

1. PaperSackTan New Player

should I use empowered channeling or max damage in my hands? I get interrupted every time I use avalanche and the other one on the 2nd tier middle spot.
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Max Damage, interrupts more often only happen in Solos and Duos or when running an alert without a tank. If there's a tank in the group you shouldn't get interrupted, so go with the damage mod.
    Also you can just break out in said content and since Avalanche and Arctic Gust don't have a CD you can then cast them again while having breakout immunity.

The empowered channeling might have been a thing when we had actual rotations with different damage modifiers but now it's just not beneficial anymore.
    • Like x 1
  3. protecter of tomorrow Committed Player

As a dps i would definitely use the max damage mod as the empowered channeling would only grant you the ability to finish your move but since the introduction to ICE'S MOBILE AM you will still get most of the hits even after you get interrupted. Max damage also modifies ALL your LOADOUT to 60 % modifier meaning in the long run you will cause more damage then if you were not getting interrupted.

That's my honest opinion and hope this helps.
  4. SuperBladeRunner New Player

Max damage mod for the win
  5. PaperSackTan New Player

awesome! love this forum! thanx er1
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Max damage, When Ice's AM was installed, you won't get any benefit from empowereded channeling while using it's am.