OMG ! What happened to the que system !

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DcPlayer313, May 29, 2015.

1. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Yoooooo ! It takes up to an hour or more to get into a que for alerts,duo's and raids on the villain side for the pc server ! What happened ! I can't even get my cr up on my new character ! This is the worst it has ever been omg !
    • Like x 1
  2. xD25x Dedicated Player

Welcome to stat clamping
  3. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

This is horrible.

[IMG]
  4. FuryFireTank Well-Known Player

I truely feel you're pain. Dcuo on the pc side has become a ghost town. A handfull of people are still playing and are usually the only ones ever on with the occasional newbie. So queue times are horrendous. Making the ability of obtaining a higher cr almost to near impossible.
    • Like x 3
  5. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Is that really because of stat clamping? Cause even when stat clamping wasn't a thing, before it still took a while for the alert or whatever to actually be ready. :confused:
  6. Sbel Devoted Player

You can no longer be grouped with someone on your ignore list. Do you have a lot of people on ignore? Is it likely that a lot of people have you on ignore?

Edit: NM, just noticed that you said pc villain. Welcome to the villain side. Hope you like solos. :p
    • Like x 2
  7. majosea Dedicated Player

hmm the villan side is alway low . not a lot of people campared to the hero side , but now the hero side take a a while to build groups or a que to happen without decline spamers , hmm that cross play need to happen asap .
  8. VintageWine Dedicated Player

& I think the population on the villain side dropped since 2012. When I was a villain then, it was pretty packed.
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The new system for the ingore list could be a reason. But it has been this bad for a while.... before the new ignore system was added. ;)

Edit; For the solo part.... it would help if we had walk ins to all the missions.... not just a handfull of them. ;)

So I would bet that this is more the reason;

[IMG]
  10. MentosTroll Loyal Player

Either merge it or just kill it.
  11. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

• PC servers are significantly smaller than their PS counterparts.
    • Villain factions are significantly smaller than their Hero counterparts.
    • Mark relevancy has taken away the incentive from many players to run most lower level content.
    • Content rebalancing has additionally taken away the incentive from many players to run certain lower level content.
    • Ignore list have further limited the pool of available players.
    Simply put, when you combine all these factors together you get a perfect storm that results in the exponential increase in queue times.
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Maybe you and that other guy on the villains side can team up I don't think it would help with alerts or raids but you could get your duos done at least.
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It kept on dropping as time went on.

A year ago.... you could still queue fine into most missions.

Not so much now.

Heck just for a duo... the queue can take quite a while sometimes.
  14. FuryFireTank Well-Known Player

Face it. The game is dieng and there is little to be done about it. Thats what happens when a game is free to play. Tons of people have deserted this game because of their money grabbing schemes. Heck even soe was sold out.
  15. DcPlayer313 Committed Player

Damn, and I just bought the latest DLC. What a waste of money. Oh well, guess I'll have to find another mmo to take DC's place which is depressing since I don't know of any other mmo with DCUO combat system.

In my opinion, the combat in DC is unmatched in the mmo department. This sucks.
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Um, stat clamping only exists in seasonals. Stat flattening is what was provided in Game Update 47, and I do not think it had much affect on people running lower content. It is more the lack of reward in addition to tier 4, 5, and 6 not being as easy as they were to overgear that is the issue. So yes, stat flattening is in there, but we also do not get rewarded too well for instances that are flattening us (pun intended).
    • Like x 2
  17. MrB Dedicated Player

Check ark: survival evolved. Its EA but shows a lot of promise. Comes out june 2nd for pc .Comes out to ps4, xbone , Linux, and mac next year.just read faq before asking dumb questions on forums.
  18. AzraelR Committed Player

Well, let me tell you a story.

One time a group of players came here on the official forum. These group were players who play as heroes, belonging to faction that has at least 3 times the number of villains (USPC).

They constantly created threads saying that players with high CR "bothered" their game while playing in the old instances, destroying the enemies very fast and it actually destroying their "fun". (yea, try understand that)

Then the developers "decided" this by adding the famous "clamping flattening" to the game, making stronger players in the game to be "nerfed" inside the old instances.

In other words, many instances that one day you can do all alone, you can not anymore. It is required to assemble groups to run these silly instances, even with CR 114 or more. Consider this as a "nerf" because it is what is in the end.

But once again of course, the developers (and all the heroes players who complained so) forgot one very important detail: The population of villains does not have enough players to close groups for any instance, especially the old ones. And when the strong players realizing the "stat flattening" they decided to give up them, leaving mostly the weaker players there alone.

Of course, no problem for heroes anyway. They have enough players to make instances, even only with the weaker players. But the same can not be said about villains.
    • Like x 1
  19. FuryFireTank Well-Known Player

True story bro. Illuminati confirmed. :p
  20. Dene Devoted Player

nice story except that it had nothing to do with high crs "ruining"people's games.. it was not done because of that