My Last Post

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Mia Skye, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enickma Dedicated Player

OR, people could just not respond to threads in which they have nothing nice to say. I don't understand why people don't see this as an option.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mia Skye Well-Known Player

It is what I think is wrong in the game, and it is why I am leaving hence why I am explaining why am I leaving. I just don't do things quickly. I take time to write responses and I try to include as much detail so there is no questions about what I write. I was not trying to start drama, and I don't expect anything to change because I posted this one thread. I am complaining about what is wrong with the game, but only because it is wrong in my eyes. I am not saying these are horrible the devs need to fix them right away. It is working for them, like you said they get new people to replace me, go through my posts already said that before. I understand how a business works. These are my reasons for leaving which is why it looks like a QQ post because I am quitting because I am unhappy, people are going to ask why I wanted to quit and this answers the question.

If this was a QQ post it would be a lot longer because there is a lot more things to QQ about, these are just the reasons why I am leaving the game.

Also I made it public because to send this in a pm to everyone that I want to see this would take forever. I am continuing to post and respond because I do not want drama. I hate having drama especially on a thread where I was trying hard to be sincere and took a long time to write the op.
    • Like x 1
  3. ARI ATARI New Player

im not reading that....

but i bet i can summarize it...

blah blah blah new content. blah blah blah freezing blah blah blah thanks for the good times
    blah blah blah peace out.
  4. Evie Syrena New Player

You're being immature, so back off please. Deal with it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mia Skye Well-Known Player

Most of the people in my league don't use the forums, and therefore I couldn't pm them. A lot of people on my friendslist don't use the forums can't message them. This was the most efficient way to send people the same letter. I can send the link over steam or have friends in game send them the link so they can get a letter written by me.
    • Like x 1
  6. Evie Syrena New Player

I made no such comparison. Always expect people to ruin things just because they feel like it...
  7. TrueMarvel New Player

last time I got in on something like this, people yelled at me and called me names.
  8. LL New Player

If they don't use the forums, then why post here?
    It is what it is, just another QQ, take care anyway, sorry the devs that play tanks ruined ur tank playing...hope u find the game ur looking for

Sorry if it looks like I'm fighting I'm not really.
    Xo take care
  9. Ilunis Dedicated Player

C'mon, guys, really? Let it go. The post was made. Mia said what she said. You, of course, have freedom of speech, but, damn, let's think a bit before we activate troll mode (I admit, I troll too sometimes. I'm working on it.).
    • Like x 1
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

So you posted a thread that most the people you know wont even see because they aren't on here? I see...
    • Like x 2
  11. Enickma Dedicated Player

Don't quote something if you're not gonna read it. She said the link can be passed along.
    • Like x 1
  12. LL New Player

lol that's the fun isn't it...:)
  13. Mia Skye Well-Known Player

Just because they don't use the forums doesn't mean they can't read them. I don't know their names on the forums if they even have one, but anyone can click on the link and be brought here.
  14. Enickma Dedicated Player

See above.
  15. TrueMarvel New Player

"Sticks and Stones may break my bones... but words will break my spirit":(
  16. Zizzi New Player

Bye! I bet you will be coming back though.
    Hopefully you find something else that's good to occupy your time :)
  17. DG-MOD-04 New Player

Given the replies to this topic, going to go ahead and lock it up. Please remember the forum guidelines when posting on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.