New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, May 4, 2015.

1. Jak-Man Committed Player

More.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would like longer hair options for males. One that I particularly like is the hair from Thor the dark world I don't know the name of the style but I loved it also the loki hair style my villain would totally wear that style
    • Like x 1
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Oh and the superman curl definetly the superman curl. That thing has to be all powerful as that curl alone conceals his identity the superman curl is a must for the powerfully inclined.
  4. Jak-Man Committed Player

MORE.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Alright I think that's enough for now XD Thanks for looking at these Devs. and thanks Maria Tenebre for creating this topic. It's funny that i was juuuust thinking about this before I logged on to the forums hehe
    • Like x 6
  5. KidMidnight Loyal Player

we need a bee hive hairstyle and a flip.
  6. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

There are already clipping issues. So yea, I personally would be fine with it.
  7. Pults Loyal Player

Since hairstyles are getting some attention, could something be done with facial hair aswell? Dividing facial hair from head hair would be beneficial - simpler to customize since the names and icons or existing pieces can be misleading.
  8. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Work on it at home for fun while eating some cheetos and watching The Flash/Arrow!
  9. Nemeses Prime Dedicated Player

Male long hair will be coll too, for exemple like a Heavy Metal Fan! lol!

As male we just have the Heroic type, and looks wierd.
  10. UltraVillain Committed Player

I wonder if another way to spawn variety might be to separate hair bases from attachments like pigtails and braids...make the latter additional head ornaments (some therefore can include head masks/helmets to cater to specific designs). At the same time add some of the head styles into face styles. the ability to mix and match then mushrooms.

I agree this concern about clipping is crazy...we happily put up with so much clipping already - I'd rather have the choice to put up with some clipping rather than deny the choice because it may bother some (don't use it then!).
    • Like x 3
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Empowering and stunning...must be a Controller...?? Sorry..Lady Bunny pic not there somehow..but I love Me some Bunny...
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

Actually I would take Queen Bees hair for that..also that bio blaster affixed to her forearm. In fact..rather than do all this new stuff..why can't we just have the same models or skins or whatever of NPCs...there are already some posts about wanting Fire/Starfires hair..why cant they just give us what the npcs have and that which is already integrated into the game??? Someone with a lot better understanding of game graphics might be able to say why or why not ...?
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I for one would like another short hair style option that looks like this
    [IMG]

Or a long hairstyle that can be applicable to both female and male toons who wear helmets (so the hair can stick out)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. AzraelR Committed Player

I really don't care about clip problem.
    And I do not even want the developers fail to produce some hairs because that.

If some hairs clip with some gear styles, you just need to change and use other style, it's simple. And nothing prevents them from fix this problem in a future update. A thousand times hairs with clip problems that simply do not have. And I'm already tired of so much time in DC Universe and see the same hairs.
    • Like x 2
  15. theapparatus New Player

I'm still holding out for bunny ears....
    • Like x 2
  16. Blackz Star Level 30

One like this
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

and pigtails
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 5
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Another additional hairstyle would be the ponytail. Mind you, I know that the game has one but I was thinking a longer ponytail similar to Artemis
    [IMG]

or the other Artemis from Young Justice
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  18. Revoemag Committed Player

I know this isn't a hair style, but I want a monkey mask..
    • Like x 1
  19. WingedMedic Level 30

It would be amazing to have a long beard style like a warriors beard
  20. AndiKrist Well-Known Player

Anything short for females. I'm so bored of always using pixie style even though it's awesome.