Read This: <---- Stat Flattening, Cutting Through The Hype!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Proxystar #Perception

No problem the updates actually looking really good now.. so actually looking forward to it.

Also looking forward to that monthly content change :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Sure. However unfortunately work beckons for now so gotta do the 'real life' thing. I live in New Zealand so time zones are rather different but I'll try get some more videos up in the next 24-48 hours. :D
    • Like x 2
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hey now lol I can get 5 bottom rows + all my crits on live + 2 WM combos for my weapon I use with 164sp.

But I like their making changes to the iconic tree, those have been border line useless for some time, there's video's of ppl passing up on those to get more powers in their loadouts and still being able to complete throne and throne elite lol
  4. CdnAtheist Well-Known Player

For starters, thank-you Proxy for taking the time to put the videos together and create this post. It is incredibly kind and gracious on your part.

I tend to agree with the sentiment here. At this point we are going to have to wait and see how it goes.
  5. urf01 Well-Known Player

if this update keeps high cr players out of lower tier content then im all for it..i've been leveling a healer alt today and EVERY ******* t1 alert, and t2 alert n raid has at least one 100+ player one-shotting everything..n people wonder why 90% of people have no clue how to play their role and why there's a lack of new players sticking around in general..people don't queue up to watch you play..at-tier people have little to no chance of enjoying the content they way that we did when it first came out since some ****** wants to flex his video game muscles in a raid 4 tiers below their level..lol this **** is insanely annoying, thank god they all but removed the deserter penalty
  6. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

7. SnagyAtom Level 30

8. Remander Steadfast Player

What are you talking about? Did you watch any of the videos? Have you read any of the thread?
    • Like x 2
  9. seek76 Committed Player

It's not being made the same challenge. Watch some of Proxy's videos and you will see what the effect is on test. Make your own mind up about it. Proxy has done a great service here by making these videos available. At this point, we can only wait for it to go live and see for ourselves if it is worth supporting or not. The devs have made fixes and will continue to tweak it, until they have the right balance for the game.

Other wise try and stay constructive with feedback, Mepps is locking threads with misinformation in them and it would be a shame to have this one locked over the same.
  10. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

That's cool. I work 10 hour days so no rush. If you don't it's no big deal.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

It was broken. They explained why. Do you realize how ridiculous it is to postulate that they are trying to kill the game that puts food on their plates? Think about it.
    • Like x 2
  12. Ch3wtobacco New Player

mepps; "hey spytle I think we painted ourselves into a corner here"

spytle; "that's okay mepps, old boy, we'll just change the color of the paint!"
    • Like x 2
  13. Makineko Committed Player

I haven't read all the update notes but from what I have read there is a very good reason for what they're doing, now it's being fine tuned it looks like it will be a very helpful update.

1) I ask again why break something that gives them there wage packets? What is the point of ruining a game, leaving a possible blemish on their CV and ruining what for a fair few of them is 4 years worth of work?
    2) I'll play your egocentric game for fits and giggles, what is this that most of us in this thread aren't fathoming but you seem to have identified making your intelligence clearly better then the rest of us?
    • Like x 2
  14. Radium Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Makineko Committed Player

You answered it for me better then he did. Nice outfit on your toon btw :)
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Ah, you're being snarky. Carry on. ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Que?

I'm a mediocre DPS at best, but managed PBG as a 110CR HL DPS in around 20 mins (I lost some time becuase I was being a muppet).
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Just bumping this to the top page again, since people are spreading hysterical nonsense yet again.